jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
Can anyone list what's new since 5.7? Only been two weeks since the last update, can't be that much that is new...?

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Can anyone list what's new since 5.7? Only been two weeks since the last update, can't be that much that is new...?
Pong beer event, Julia event, morning event and ball event. The devs didn't do all those scenes in two weeks, they already had new content created.

Reactions: jhustrue

anonnyscouse

Jul 25, 2020
Didn't play 5.7 but given other comments, long lewd scene with Julia plus if you're interested in the actual story huge reveal about MC's father still being alive.

Reactions: jhustrue

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
well since it doesn't have an incest tag so it's possible enough XD
Yeah, no incest, landlady is a real landlady and both parents are still alive... Fresh Women goes against AVNs nature.

Edit: oh, and you don't have to wait for lots of updates before you can see your favorite waifu in real action... except for Susan fans. I pity them.

Last edited:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Great.. I downloaded a compressed version thinking it is a new update and it is not the latest version...:FacePalm:

Why has moderation not marked/removed it yet? If this is an old version.

DerpDiggler

Jan 21, 2021
Well ... now the wait begins for the wt mod to be updated, hopefully soon
It has an in game WT you can enable in the options. I enabled it in my fresh Steam Download version and the F95Zone version both.

PS - I see Dylan is over here tryna compete with Derek for "Best VN BFF".... Okay Dylan... Okay... lol

Last edited:
Reactions: code991

JackBone373

Sep 23, 2021
[VN] [Ren'Py] FreshWomen [Season 1, Episode 1-5] [Oppai-Man] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.34GB
Repack size: 836MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notice: Since there is an Official Compressed version i decided to make one that is focused on Size over Quality.

PC = WorkUpload / / PixelDrain
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Steam original script S1E5 (106) = WorkUpload
Patreon original script S1E5 (107) = WorkUpload

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)
What is the difference between Steam script and Patreon script?
Thanks for the repack.

• Hey there
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

lenos16

Jul 13, 2022
Hey guys, new here. I prev. finished the game up to chapter 4 and waited for chapter 5 to be completed. Just a question, did the storytelling get any better in 5? I mean sure the lewd scenes were pretty good, but the overall plot and characters were just pretty meh to me.

4.50 star(s) 546 Votes