Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Is the mc still a coward who finds out that his father was scammed and everyone made money from that scam and he doesn't even get angry or take revenge? I played it a long time ago and when I saw that after learning that his father was scammed by the people he is with now, he does absolutely nothing, he even thanks them for hosting him, and there I abandoned this game.

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Oh, new update, nice but...
I like Chloe... somewhat, and have totally zero intetest in Julia/
Julia is most boring and non-attractive girl in the game (in my humble opinion ofc!)
Any chance for compressed Android?

Last edited:

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Hmm strange thing... Uncompressed Android version works perfect for Me, but almost All games this size are not o_O

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Great.. I downloaded a compressed version thinking it is a new update and it is not the latest version...:FacePalm:

Why has moderation not marked/removed it yet? If this is an old version.
I downloaded the full version and still didn't get any new content. so I'm not sure where or what the new content is.

Reactions: telouse

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
Is the mc still a coward who finds out that his father was scammed and everyone made money from that scam and he doesn't even get angry or take revenge? I played it a long time ago and when I saw that after learning that his father was scammed by the people he is with now, he does absolutely nothing, he even thanks them for hosting him, and there I abandoned this game.
The whole plot is him finding his father and no he didn't forgive them. Its a still ongoing revenge plot of sorts.

Reactions: Ursus4321

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
What is the difference between Steam script and Patreon script?
Thanks for the repack.
There are very subtle changes, nothing major from what i can see... now that that "spyware" stuff is finally out (thanks to hackerman vince638 and all of us that pushed back :cool:) i've been working on MyMod so did not have the time to look in detail the differences between Steam "Episode 1-5 (106)" version and patreon "Episode 1-5 (107)" version (this is how they labeled the versioning in scripts, you can see this in bottom right corner in main menu when you start the game). If anyone already got steam version (from here) they can just copy/paste patreon script and you are good to go (no need to redownload the whole thing again, all other files are identical except the "scripts.rpa"). As far as i'm aware these two are the only leaked versions.

You are welcome, i did this repack (aka compressed version) mainly for those that favor "size" :p with "reasonable" quality settings (this is also relative since it depends on your resolution/monitor size, the bigger it is the more noticeable the quality will be), i'll never go below these settings tho... it would be too much degradation in quality imo.

P.S. You guys could quote my post from time to time for visibility or inform others that there is an unofficial compressed version around here (since f95zone is very stubborn on changing op rules). You could simply use search and type "MyRepack" and you should get a hit or checkout my signature link, i update links there so i can find them easier :geek:

DerpDiggler

Jan 21, 2021
IF you were correct about this wouldn't you think it would be good to always use "Spoiler" tags to hide the text just in case?

Hildegardt

Oct 18, 2017
What are the odds of Emily actually being the MC's wife? I always wondered why she wasn't going to be part of the harem despite her major role.

telouse

Aug 5, 2018
I downloaded the full version and still didn't get any new content. so I'm not sure where or what the new content is.
i got confused and thought 5.7 was the newest, but 5.0.1 comes after that i figured out new content continues where the last left off

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
The compressed version isn't updated, wrong title.

Hi, you are wrong, this one has new scenes. If you played the compressed one, it's incomplete.

Edit: the compressed version was already updated, it has the full content now.
This episode contains:
  • 1662 renders
  • 83 animations
can you tell me or atleast put a spoiler what is the new content ? I'm not seeing any even the non-compressed version , Not sure why the changelog says 1662 new renders and 83 animations

• Angry
Reactions: ThaDude1977
Oct 21, 2017
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version 0.5.7
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scenes
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA

Can you update the mod when u have time please <3

Reactions: RandyPhoenix

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
Any New scenes or story progression with Lily in latest update?
(I think she's most beautiful girl here, not sure New version worth playing without her for Me)

4.50 star(s) 546 Votes