homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Because of stuttering.

They hired new people, but it seems that the new people is working on two new projects: a sci-fi game and a fantasy one. It seems like there were no new workers for Freshwomen. Besides, the dev decided to change to Blender and they have had problems with it.
Ahh I knew something was up. Freshwoman was usually updates fairly quickly

Offensive_Ed

Mar 30, 2022
Because of stuttering.

They hired new people, but it seems that the new people is working on two new projects: a sci-fi game and a fantasy one. It seems like there were no new workers for Freshwomen. Besides, the dev decided to change to Blender and they have had problems with it.
ah thanks i'll download the compressed.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
Honestly, I think they should have invested their money into a good writer.

Man, could anyone explain to me the meaning of that "grab that red suitcase on my behalf" nonsense towards the end of ep.1? :rolleyes:
Literal red herring

Obvious excuse to test free roam game play that doesn't seem to have made a reappearance

Offensive_Ed

Mar 30, 2022
Bro try this I learnt the animations are still in 1080p but the compression wasn't done well so it stutters. Extract the content of the zip file (the game folder) in your game's root directory (where FreshWomen.exe is located)

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
So it seems now they are not working on Freshwomen at all, and have been completely focused on this stupid sci fi story where a dude has the only fertile semen on earth or something... Come on guys you had something pretty good with freshwoman, dial it back a bit

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
So it seems now they are not working on Freshwomen at all, and have been completely focused on this stupid sci fi story where a dude has the only fertile semen on earth or something... Come on guys you had something pretty good with freshwoman, dial it back a bit
I was wondering the same thing. Have they abandoned Freshwomen now? Episode six should have been released two months ago according to their previous updates.

I hope not, I really enjoyed the game. It's sad but it got too successful for its own good.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I was wondering the same thing. Have they abandoned Freshwomen now? Episode six should have been released two months ago according to their previous updates.

I hope not, I really enjoyed the game. It's sad but it got too successful for its own good.
Okay apparently they are still working on freshwoman, but barely it would seem. Time will tell all I know is not seeing alot of info about the next episode. Just alot of info about the other games

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
$5,500 - reached! per month

7 People on the team
At this point we should be able to afford 7 people to deliver high-quality episodes more frequently.
This was one of their goals on patreon, curious to see that goals don't appear anymore on their patreon page from what i can see...:WeSmart:
We also had over 40 people interested in becoming our second animator and we’re testing 3 of them to see if they are good enough (spoiler alert: they are incredible).
Our biggest milestone in this project is getting a successful launch on Steam. This will get us a lot of visibility so we can hire more people.
We’ll recruit more artists and animators to speed up the production. Team size might double.
Look at those numbers, one would think that they have a big ass studio from those posts...:KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: pablo25

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
Okay apparently they are still working on freshwoman, but barely it would seem. Time will tell all I know is not seeing alot of info about the next episode. Just alot of info about the other games
The last update was less than three months ago. This isn't a "once a month update with 10 minutes of content" game. Have some patience. Most games I play have very little communication of updates until they are eminent, especially if they consistently update every 4-5 months. This game originated in April, 2021, last updated in September of this year, and had four major updates since inception. Do the math - no update is due for at least another month.

4.50 star(s) 547 Votes