allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
So it seems now they are not working on Freshwomen at all, and have been completely focused on this stupid sci fi story where a dude has the only fertile semen on earth or something... Come on guys you had something pretty good with freshwoman, dial it back a bit
I'm kind of confused. I thought they had other people working on the sci-fi game and still had people working on this. I think some other posts mentioned that they also switched to Blender (? I don't know what that is) and are learning how to do that.
It's been about 4 months since ep 5 was released because it was in August. The other update was just some bug/typo fixes from what I can see in the changelog. 4 months isn't that long for these games. Or did they say something about shorter dev cycles?
Did they say they stopped working on this for now to focus on the other game? If so, that would suck.
Does anyone know the whole story here?

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I'm kind of confused. I thought they had other people working on the sci-fi game and still had people working on this. I think some other posts mentioned that they also switched to Blender (? I don't know what that is) and are learning how to do that.
It's been about 4 months since ep 5 was released because it was in August. The other update was just some bug/typo fixes from what I can see in the changelog. 4 months isn't that long for these games. Or did they say something about shorter dev cycles?
Did they say they stopped working on this for now to focus on the other game? If so, that would suck.
Blender is a matchmaking app for AVN players to find their AVN waifus. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: allanl9020142

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
You had the story correct. There is a team working in Freshwomen, and others in new games, but they switched from Daz3D to Blender, a more complex software to make the 3D art, but better for animations. And they have had troubles with it while they learn more.

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
You had the story correct. There is a team working in Freshwomen, and others in new games, but they switched from Daz3D to Blender, a more complex software to make the 3D art, but better for animations. And they have had troubles with it while they learn more.
Thanks. I wasn't sure what was going on. Do they do weekly Patreon posts?

Pepe97XD

Mar 23, 2021
jaja este juego es increible, la historia te engacha apenas comientas lastima que las esenas de SEXO no sean animadas...

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: MikeOG
Aug 10, 2020
So the game is 10 bucks on steam, season 1 it says, but they stopped working on the game ? and why it is 0.5.121 if the game is done, like not early access

• Haha
Reactions: pablo25

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
The last update was less than three months ago. This isn't a "once a month update with 10 minutes of content" game. Have some patience. Most games I play have very little communication of updates until they are eminent, especially if they consistently update every 4-5 months. This game originated in April, 2021, last updated in September of this year, and had four major updates since inception. Do the math - no update is due for at least another month.
That's just not true. People are right to be concerned about the lack of progress

EpisodeRelease DateProduction TimeBetas during production
Episode 1April 202111 months
Episode 2September 20215 months
Episode 3February 20225 months
Episode 4April 20223 months2 beta versions
Episode 5August 20223 months1 beta version

As they have gained experience and money and support along the way, they have been increasing their episode cycle time and providing us with quicker updates. With the huge amount of money they earned from Freshwomen Season 1, they have enough to, as they claimed, double their staff and speed up production.

They said that Episode 6 will be released in October, which means it would have taken them 2 months to complete. It is now December, which is 4 months, and there are barely any news updates, no set release date, and no beta versions.

They have completely dropped the ball. I understand they are having issues swapping to Blender, but with the lack of news, and still the constant updates of this new sci-fi game they are pushing, it's justifiable why people would think Freshwomen has been put on the shelf. Their priorities have evidently shifted.

After the success of Season 1, they have been talking about doubling the size of the studio to speed up production. The release date for Episode 6 was meant to be in October, so they are two months late.

They've been having issues with swapping to Blender, but there has been a lack of updates so far.

Assman_6969

Dec 6, 2020
Lily, Sue and Alyssa's Tits are what makes this game so damn good for me! It is still a very wtf mc we get to struggle thru with and Without the 2 chics and one's big pair I never would have ever been back to play after it's intial release if had not been them that make this game ten times better than should be lol Here is hoping the mc gets a much needed overhaul and a fresh whole new look and personality that is far different and makes him way more into a much better version that we aren't cringing at or puke from facial expressions he scares us with! oh and he def needs better judgement or just bigger balls to not shrug off the ones who were benefitting with Sam instead of just hating Sam for his overall role and hey maybe make Susan and all who did take part hand over all the gala's earning's that were going to good causes that were NO BETTER NEEDED by THE FUCKING MC & HIS MOTHER! Ya know it seems if allthat shit hapened then why did his mother just lay down if friends with Susan anyways then why not she demand help also. If she knew before which seems the case why not domore from the ones she knew herself? Anyways I am here for more Lily and Sue scenes anyways the story is just along with the girls for me lol

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
That's just not true. People are right to be concerned about the lack of progress

EpisodeRelease DateProduction TimeBetas during production
Episode 1April 202111 months
Episode 2September 20215 months
Episode 3February 20225 months
Episode 4April 20223 months2 beta versions
Episode 5August 20223 months1 beta version

As they have gained experience and money and support along the way, they have been increasing their episode cycle time and providing us with quicker updates. With the huge amount of money they earned from Freshwomen Season 1, they have enough to, as they claimed, double their staff and speed up production.

They said that Episode 6 will be released in October, which means it would have taken them 2 months to complete. It is now December, which is 4 months, and there are barely any news updates, no set release date, and no beta versions.

They have completely dropped the ball. I understand they are having issues swapping to Blender, but with the lack of news, and still the constant updates of this new sci-fi game they are pushing, it's justifiable why people would think Freshwomen has been put on the shelf. Their priorities have evidently shifted.

After the success of Season 1, they have been talking about doubling the size of the studio to speed up production. The release date for Episode 6 was meant to be in October, so they are two months late.

They've been having issues with swapping to Blender, but there has been a lack of updates so far.
Exactly. there used to be more info and beta versions literally less than a month into their latest releases

Cocollini

Dec 26, 2020
What are EPS? Are you talking about the file format
Encapsulated PostScript
Evolved Packet System
both topics are OT here, so have a look in the corresponding support forums.
I'm talkng about the rest of episodes, I don't understand if this post have just the episode 5 or all the chapters until 5?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yandex

Banana69fr

Feb 19, 2022
J’espère que vous aimez le jeu. Mon équipe a mis beaucoup de sueur, de larmes et de sang pendant 11 mois pour vous apporter ce jeu.

J’ai besoin de financement pour mener à bien ce projet.

Si vous ne pouvez pas vous permettre de vous engager sur Patreon, vous pouvez toujours montrer votre soutien en aimant ou en commentant le jeu.

À votre santé
[/CITATION]

Je suis nouveau dans le jeu, celui-ci a l’air très prometteur. Félicitations pour le travail fourni, pour notre amusement.

4.50 star(s) 547 Votes