ReaperGD

Jul 29, 2020
Spoilers for the people with slow speeds:

There is some plot development, but none of the previous questions really get answered. The father is made to look like a bit of a shady guy keeping secrets from the PC and nobody seems to actually know who the fuck Emily is and she's supposedly acting on her own.
There's only one sex scene and it's with a newly introduced side character we might never see again.
There's a dev message at the end claiming that this is 50% of the content of episode 6. If this means that the final version will have two scenes, then the second scene will probably be with Chloe, because she's the only character currently in reach of the PC.
Best to wait for the final version then, it does say beta after all. Thanks for the heads up.

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
Tried the sites again and actually got it dloaded at a reasonable speed: 3.2Mbs as opposed to 76 Kbs :LOL:

Jul 7, 2020
Spoilers for the people with slow speeds:

There is some plot development, but none of the previous questions really get answered. The father is made to look like a bit of a shady guy keeping secrets from the PC and nobody seems to actually know who the fuck Emily is and she's supposedly acting on her own.
There's only one sex scene and it's with a newly introduced side character we might never see again.
There's a dev message at the end claiming that this is 50% of the content of episode 6. If this means that the final version will have two scenes, then the second scene will probably be with Chloe, because she's the only character currently in reach of the PC.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
how do you check the scene with unren?

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
use gofile?
I normally use Gofile or Mega if it's under 6Gb but my dl speeds never get above 5Mbs on any sites. Not sure if I have something not setup right on my connection - I would love to get things dload at 45 Mbs :oops:
- checked on Google and saw an article about Mega Bits per sec and Mega Bytes per sec. Understand it now - actual download speed is 8 times less than connection speed ;)

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Wtf happened to this and it exploded in size? Don't know if I missed an update or two but I remember it being far more manageable.
There's 3 resolutions of EP6 included, 1080p up to 4k and the 1080p has a copy so...4 versions of EP6. There's 7 animations for 4K Chole that are broken on the rendering side (play fine but textures are horrible) that take up 1.2GB all by themselves (and there are 2 more copies of them!).

Dunno who leaked this beta but it's not in Oppai-man's normal release quality so it was probably a tester. IMO it's not really ready for a full release yet.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 547 Votes