Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023
a great game ..but its a pity nobody is going to play it anymore because the huge size... .compressed version is not an option is a need
Many people can download that in the matter of 5 minutes,tops. Really isn't a huge size. The reason people are likely not going to play it in the future is because of how slow the dev is.

Reactions: Tsopanis

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
and your SSD hates you for it.
Edit - Just realized you meant about the Steam updates, not the pr0n :LOL:
Yeah some of the updates are a pain. Pathfinder, Baldurs Gate 3 and Cyberpunk always like stealing my drive space.

Last edited:

ztg1234

May 19, 2018
It's a beta build, so they included everything for this update : 720p, 1080p and 4K versions. The final release won't be that heavy.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
i mean if it will corrupt save(and force me to replay the whole game) LATER ?
That can only happen if there's a lot more changes then just for one update... Beta usually hasn't much changes and mostly fixed typo's and such... But if you're afraid beta saves can't be used for the steady version later, just keep previous saves...
Worst thing that can happen is you need to replay the last update...

vampir31

Jun 30, 2017
can someone upload this heavy version 12gb to a MEGA server ?
there downloading take few min. others avalible ? at least few hours :( gawd daaam :(

Pancuswat

Jun 16, 2021
can someone upload this heavy version 12gb to a MEGA server ?
there downloading take few min. others avalible ? at least few hours :( gawd daaam :(
I wish I can, but my upload speed sucks ( 8 mbit)

I can't compress it also, can't reduce size.

docfrsty

Feb 15, 2023
Is there a faster way to download this for pc? All of the options download at like 1k kbs, so insanely slow.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
That can only happen if there's a lot more changes then just for one update... Beta usually hasn't much changes and mostly fixed typo's and such... But if you're afraid beta saves can't be used for the steady version later, just keep previous saves...
Worst thing that can happen is you need to replay the last update...
i'll wait for next public release u.u i made my choice <3

Reactions: vogelbeest

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I just checked to see why it was still downloading aaand saw it was crawling along at 76Kb/s ffs. All the other sites are the same slow ass speeds. I'll wait and see if this baby gets compressed :HideThePain:

• Haha
Reactions: Demoness_Kiss
4.50 star(s) 547 Votes