chambow

Feb 8, 2023
Okay I do like this game. Played an earlier version too. Just in the early chapter now
It seems to be quite enjoyable.
Downloaded from RPDL.

• Wow
Reactions: MikeOG

tydog99

Apr 26, 2022
Kinda weird that they were talking about episode 6 being done and released in October, and they were pretty confident with that date, and it's now end of April (6 months later) and they only have a 30 minute beta of the episode done. I'd be upset if I supported the game on Patreon and it's one of the reasons I only support a select few.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
Kinda weird that they were talking about episode 6 being done and released in October, and they were pretty confident with that date, and it's now end of April (6 months later) and they only have a 30 minute beta of the episode done. I'd be upset if I supported the game on Patreon and it's one of the reasons I only support a select few.
Main reason why I have been just giving a one month sub when a game fully releases for years
You get devs that work their asses off for even up to a year and suddenly they release a massive piece of shit after "working on it" for another year

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
It seems that I will wait for a compressed file, with those hosting sites in the OP we need 11 hours to download the 11,5 GB of the current game.

By the way, could the game compressors make a 720p version, please? Many people don't need 4k images, we're not playing in a 50'' monitor.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version 0.5.100
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scenes
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
up this beta or wait for final scrapy?

4.50 star(s) 547 Votes