veldrane

Jun 19, 2018
1681160756190.png
Status Update: We released Episode 6 Alpha 50%!
Hello, fellow Freshmen!
After 7 grueling months developing graphics engine and pipeline, I'm happy to announce that Episode 6 Alpha 50% is out!

Our latest Alpha build is currently being tested by a selected group of testers, and we're collecting their feedbacks.
This means that Beta 50% will reach you as soon as we do the corrections based on their feedbacks.
We also had a lot of progress in Episode 6 100% and Episode 7 pre-production.
Scenes on episode 6 are being finalized, and the rigs we developed for episode 7 are being ported to all characters. This update will improve production quality overall (visual quality, better deformation, faster posing times for artists), and will also give a huge boost in quality of life for our artists, as our current rigs can be quite overwhelming.
I'm excited to see what we'll achieve when these upgrades reach production.
We're approaching the Beta release, and I feel very excited. As I played the Alpha from start to finish yesterday, I could feel a rush of emotions, both from the content of the episode and from the context we've lived the past few months. Most of all, I felt really, really proud of our team and the challenges we managed to conquer.
We're building a great, great team, and together we'll be able to face every challenge that comes our way.
Thank you for believing in us and in our game!

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
View attachment 2536628
Status Update: We released Episode 6 Alpha 50%!
Hello, fellow Freshmen!
After 7 grueling months developing graphics engine and pipeline, I'm happy to announce that Episode 6 Alpha 50% is out!

Our latest Alpha build is currently being tested by a selected group of testers, and we're collecting their feedbacks.
This means that Beta 50% will reach you as soon as we do the corrections based on their feedbacks.
We also had a lot of progress in Episode 6 100% and Episode 7 pre-production.
Scenes on episode 6 are being finalized, and the rigs we developed for episode 7 are being ported to all characters. This update will improve production quality overall (visual quality, better deformation, faster posing times for artists), and will also give a huge boost in quality of life for our artists, as our current rigs can be quite overwhelming.
I'm excited to see what we'll achieve when these upgrades reach production.
We're approaching the Beta release, and I feel very excited. As I played the Alpha from start to finish yesterday, I could feel a rush of emotions, both from the content of the episode and from the context we've lived the past few months. Most of all, I felt really, really proud of our team and the challenges we managed to conquer.
We're building a great, great team, and together we'll be able to face every challenge that comes our way.
Thank you for believing in us and in our game!
So, the alpha was released only for a selected group of testers. We have to wait for the beta release.

Reactions: KanyeT and MikeOG

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
So, the alpha was released only for a selected group of testers. We have to wait for the beta release.
Damn, we've waited so long. I pray they finish making the test adjustments soon!
Good to see they are even working on Episode 7. I hope we return to the regular content schedule after they get more comfortable with the new engine.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

Hello, my dear Freshmen! Episode 6 Beta 50 is out now, and you can get it here: Just go to our site, log in...

Beta-Cover-slim-copy.png

Episode 6 Beta 50 contains:
  • 532 4K renders
  • 25 animations, in glorious 60 FPS;
  • All of this, made in our brand-new engine;
  • Killer OST;
  • A Fresh Mystery;

I think that you can get the Beta for only $2 (not sure about it). At least $17 for the new update.

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
we've been bamboozled :WutFace:
Kinda, but not really. There's something very particular regarding this dev: it seems that if you already contributed 17 dollars in the past, you can actually get the new update for only $2 dollars (just being an active contributor) and you don't need to pay the 17 dollars again and again for each update, like the other games. The problem is that the info wasn't public.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: Jim Webb and MikeOG
4.50 star(s) 546 Votes