m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
The dev asks you at the end of the update, inside the game, that if you like his game, please give it a rating in this site and others. Basically the most people who has voted are people who liked it.

Actually, that was a crutial strategy in Steam to sell tons of units, many fans wrote reviews there when it was launched in Steam and the game won a lot of visibility in that site.
Considering the number of reviews (not every game has such a number), their banality and their similarity, I can safely assume that half of them are fake.
140 pages in this thread and over 400 reviews? That's funny.
Pale Carnations - 430 pages - 350 reviews
Ripples - 200 pages - 200 reviews.
Eternum - 600 pages - 600 reviews.
The ratio of interest to review.

The warning on the main page indirectly confirms my assumption.

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
Considering the number of reviews (not every game has such a number), their banality and their similarity, I can safely assume that half of them are fake.
140 pages in this thread and over 400 reviews? That's funny.
Pale Carnations - 430 pages - 350 reviews
Ripples - 200 pages - 200 reviews.
Eternum - 600 pages - 600 reviews.
The ratio of interest to review.

The warning on the main page indirectly confirms my assumption.

The College setting is really popular, and this game looks amazing, and the characters are very likable.

Plus the game asks you to leave a review every chapter, and literally will link you to where you can leave one. It's a good strategy to get a bunch of positive reviews for a very likable game with a wide appeal.

ryxp

Mar 9, 2022
The College setting is really popular, and this game looks amazing, and the characters are very likable.

Plus the game asks you to leave a review every chapter, and literally will link you to where you can leave one. It's a good strategy to get a bunch of positive reviews for a very likable game with a wide appeal.
This is a fair point - I don't remember playing other games that specifically linked for the review on F95zone, which is a likely explanation for the number of reviews. It's a simple game, but it's executed pretty well.

Although I agree with m4pll that this game isn't the most thought provoking or captivating (for me compared to something like Pale Carnations), the render quality is good, sometimes excellent and the game has a lot more going for it than most adult vn's (in terms of writing and render quality). Gameplay mechanics are nonexistant (which doesn't bother me) but the overall production quality beats 95% of adult games I've seen.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version 0.5.100
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scenes
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
Any chance you could update this please ?
Thanks.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
cool(y)
But "soon" can mean anything.
Usually it means within the next 2 years.
And will be just 50% of the update. After 8 months and counting of development, a shit ton of money earned on steam and a shit ton of people hired to work on the game.
I must be really dumb, because I always thought that more money, investment and people should make development improve, not get worst.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
When I first started playing this, I excited for some action with that MILF susan. Guess it is gonna be a LONG time before we see anything with her, if ever

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Pretty sure is just BS from devs regarding that 100000000 ppl hired to work on the game...
So this game is not in the milking territory yet, right guys...:rolleyes:
You're dead wrong, bro. They actually hired two hundred million people. Get your facts straight. So embarrassing.
Edit:
Oh wait, sorry. They hired two hundred million people to create imaginary games that don't exist and left someone's pet hamster to work on this game.
Sorry, my bad. This is so embarrassing. Can't believe I got that wrong.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
From discord:

"7 months = new graphics engine
To make Season 2 exceed your expectations, we focused the last 7 months on upgrading our graphics engine. We had a rough start, but eventually overcame the challenges, and today I'm proud to show off our new graphics.

Soon you'll be able to play the first 30 minutes of new content built in our new engine. Check out our progress,. Supported resolutions: 1080p, 1440p and 4K" Oppai-Man

before_and_after_1.jpg before_and_after_2.jpg before_and_after_3.jpg before_and_after_4.jpg

Deboksi

Feb 23, 2022
From discord:

"7 months = new graphics engine
To make Season 2 exceed your expectations, we focused the last 7 months on upgrading our graphics engine. We had a rough start, but eventually overcame the challenges, and today I'm proud to show off our new graphics.

Soon you'll be able to play the first 30 minutes of new content built in our new engine. Check out our progress,. Supported resolutions: 1080p, 1440p and 4K" Oppai-Man

View attachment 2526598 View attachment 2526600 View attachment 2526602 View attachment 2526604
aside from Chloe every new model looks amazing. Im just not so sure about her bangs :HideThePain:

4.50 star(s) 546 Votes