Staben

Mar 10, 2023
Last episode, with Julia, her model looks weird when on top of you.
But still... when do we get a SEASON 2?!
Damn, I fell inlove with Julia.

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
Last episode, with Julia, her model looks weird when on top of you.
But still... when do we get a SEASON 2?!
Damn, I fell inlove with Julia.
She did look a little weird in that scene, but nothing to complain about.

We are all awaiting season 2, the devs have had more trouble than they anticipated swapping rendering engines and have really been failing to update us. They initially said the next update would take two months, but it has been six months now and we still have no release date or even any sign of their progress.

• Sad
Reactions: norm7777

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
The full episode 5 was released sometime in August and the latest update was something miscellaneous, right?
Man, how time flies. That reminded me to check on another game I had high hopes for.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
$5,500 - reached! per month

7 People on the team
At this point we should be able to afford 7 people to deliver high-quality episodes more frequently.
We’ll recruit more artists and animators to speed up the production. Team size might double.
So this was their goals on patreon which weirdly disappeared from their patreon... myeah...:rolleyes:

Reactions: vireker

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
If it says only 0, without the word "degree", then you are fucked, it is the Kelvin scale!
And the other way around ... if the room temperature is about 20°C, that would be 293 Kelvin, meaning that this guy is a genius beyond measure.

serrein

Feb 4, 2019
The game is really nice, the story intersting enough for me to want more, and the diversity of the girls type in mentality and body shape is for everyone taste.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
No we don't its just their word and nothing else...
It's weird, because the animations and what not improved and the game was being released alot faster. then all of a sudden boom. absolutely nothing, with very little information of what is going on behind the scenes

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
It's weird, because the animations and what not improved and the game was being released alot faster. then all of a sudden boom. absolutely nothing, with very little information of what is going on behind the scenes
It seems that the team were not that familiarized with blender and needed time to learn, according to the discord moderator.

But it seems that they are already in post production stage:

"Hello, my dear Freshmen! This week our team was focused on improving lighting on scenes and working on post-production of renders (color co..."

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
It seems that the team were not that familiarized with blender and needed time to learn, according to the discord moderator.

But it seems that they are already in post production stage:

"Hello, my dear Freshmen! This week our team was focused on improving lighting on scenes and working on post-production of renders (color co..."
That's good news at least. I was hoping for a beta as we had previously, or at least some sort of substantial progress report aside from the occasionally single images.

Reactions: homejorz and MikeOG
4.50 star(s) 546 Votes