Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
I cannot find how to review on this game, maybe im just too dumb to the button or text box for that. Im really enjoing this game so far and the game literally asked me to review so i want to give it a shot. Can anybody help me with this please?
Screenshot (6).png

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Hey, finally some progress on the update. It's only one image, but still. Good to see that something is finally happening (4 months late, mind you).

Oh yeah, trying to paint us as if we are being unreasonable for asking when the update is going to be ready and he is the victim when he is months late and with scraps of news.
It seems as if they have been working on the same three scenes for several months now. Nurse sex scene animations being posted over and over. And stuff with Chloe also. What burns my ass is the fact that they have literally posted no clear information of what's going on

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
It seems as if they have been working on the same three scenes for several months now. Nurse sex scene animations being posted over and over. And stuff with Chloe also. What burns my ass is the fact that they have literally posted no clear information of what's going on
Same, we are just being fed scraps and left in the dark with regard to the progress of the update.

• Haha
Reactions: MikeOG

Machinencio

Oct 22, 2017
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version 0.5.100
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scenes
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
Hi, the lastest version doesn't have a game folder for the Android version, should i just extract in the files folder and I'll be good to go?

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
A or B is the new one?
oh thank God brother I thought I was the only one

I have no fucking idea which one is the new one
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Welcome, clueless brothers !

That did trumped me as well ; until I saw the tongue and lips (don't ask me why I was staring at those)

So I'd say B ; but since my IQ is about room temperature I might be wrong.

4.50 star(s) 546 Votes