JohnnyBlazePT

Nov 3, 2021
so i just finished this game and i liked it a lot but then i came here to read about it and to know the news and the harsh reality kicks in.
another game that takes forever to release a new chapter and a dev that likes milk uh?

Reactions: bambohotshot

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
View attachment 2378683

We are upgrading the visuals of the game because it's really important to me.
I believe you'll like Chloe on the next update.
To be fair, she is looking a lot better than the original "upgrade", so kudos to them for fixing it.

But how many single still image previews do we need to sit through before we get some actual update or content?

Reactions: homejorz and MikeOG

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I don't think this was directed at me, I believe you were just saying that as a general statement, but to clarify my last post, if you are on the $25 tier (I was when it first started) you get to see the work in progress animations. That's the only reason I know they are planned scenes. When it comes out, that is a different story.
It was in fact a general statement referring to the alleged dozens of people working for the devs, the tons of new revolutionary features the game will have, the months of work "improving" models, etc. Don't trust these guys, I smelled bullshit the second I learned about how they interacted with their patrons with polls and what not.

abcde

Apr 30, 2017
It was in fact a general statement referring to the alleged dozens of people working for the devs, the tons of new revolutionary features the game will have, the months of work "improving" models, etc. Don't trust these guys, I smelled bullshit the second I learned about how they interacted with their patrons with polls and what not.
How do they interact with their patrons with polls now much to date with this game's development can you say ? Also just noticed this game's getting a rework/upgrade and there's talks of voice acting this is starting to smell like a scam/the devs starting to milk patreons whenever these talks about reworks it's never a good sign really smells like bullshit.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
How do they interact with their patrons with polls now much to date with this game's development can you say ? Also just noticed this game's getting a rework/upgrade and there's talks of voice acting this is starting to smell like a scam/the devs starting to milk patreons whenever these talks about reworks it's never a good sign really smells like bullshit.
They've been taking polls from the beginning to decide multiple aspects of the game, which from a creative point of view is ridiculous. Also, a few updates in they changed the personality and other things of the girl with purple hair (I forgot her name, sorry) because they were scared that Patreon could remove their account if they believed she sounded too young :WaitWhat:.
They kept revamping the models for no reason, making grandiose promises, and literally boasting how much money they're making and how many people they're gonna hire to turn this into the best adult game ever.

Money money money. That's all they've had in their heads since day 1. Which in general would be good, of course, since you should be paid for your work and should aim at getting the best possible results. But when money is the only thing you have in mind during the creative process and you get a sudden popularity boost out of the blue (famous Youtube channel reviewing the game), there's no way they're not gonna grab the opportunity to milk as much as possible out of this overrated cow.

abcde

Apr 30, 2017
They've been taking polls from the beginning to decide multiple aspects of the game, which from a creative point of view is ridiculous. Also, a few updates in they changed the personality and other things of the girl with purple hair (I forgot her name, sorry) because they were scared that Patreon could remove their account if they believed she sounded too young :WaitWhat:.
They kept revamping the models for no reason, making grandiose promises, and literally boasting how much money they're making and how many people they're gonna hire to turn this into the best adult game ever.

Money money money. That's all they've had in their heads since day 1. Which in general would be good, of course, since you should be paid for your work and should aim at getting the best possible results. But when money is the only thing you have in mind during the creative process and you get a sudden popularity boost out of the blue (famous Youtube channel reviewing the game), there's no way they're not gonna grab the opportunity to milk as much as possible out of this overrated cow.
Yeah you're clearly right just looked into it now they're reworkings all chracter models why i have no idea reworks are always a bad idea and that's usually how milking starts then talking about adding voice acting,changing from DAZ to blender when everybody likes the game the way it is and focusing on starting the development of 2 other games this year essencially abandoning this game to develop the others then and boasting about how much money they made plus considering how long it's been since the last update plus i assume correct me if i'm wrong the next update is probably just gonna be a rework update not a full episode and even if it's not no date for the next update available just they only said nowhere anytime soon when it was supposed to come out october of last year i would say from experience in seeing it other's games when talks about rework and all this other stuff start so does the milking i bet the excuses for why the update is taking so long might start soon and we're gonna be lucky if we get an update this year hopefully i'm wrong but this kind of behaviour smells like bullshit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aristos

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
It seems that this game became popular in countries like Turkey, Thailand and Poland. Look at the likes of one of the posts in Oppai's discord. Who could imagine something like that?

flags.jpg

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
It seems that this game became popular in countries like Turkey, Thailand and Poland. Look at the likes of one of the posts in Oppai's discord. Who could imagine something like that?

View attachment 2381844
Translations are powerfull marketing tools. People focus to much in english here and doesn't realize there are thousands of people that craving for play these games in their native language. Oppai-man realize that and this is the reward.

4.50 star(s) 546 Votes