Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version 0.5.100
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scenes
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
I know this is kinda old post and Scrappy didn't update it to current version but wtf, did that even work? Half of the code is from Being a DIK. scrappy any chances to update?

Reactions: Punto

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
No. They said that it will take them like 10 months, so probably on september of this year.
Do you understand they said 10 months to release ALL season 2, right? not just episode 6. So considering episode 6 was promissed to october, this game is in a huge delay despite the fuckton of money he made on steam and all the hire of a lot of people to make the game release "faster"

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Do you understand they said 10 months to release ALL season 2, right? not just episode 6. So considering episode 6 was promissed to october, this game is in a huge delay despite the fuckton of money he made on steam and all the hire of a lot of people to make the game release "faster"
Ep 6 is another topic. They already said why they delayed it.
And I wasn't talking about that, I was talking about S2 as a Whole.

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
Ep 6 is another topic. They already said why they delayed it.
And I wasn't talking about that, I was talking about S2 as a Whole.
You need time to milk'em good. If u deliver the stuff on time, it ¡s not milking, it's just fair and honorable trade.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Does it mean they are not allowed here? No
Nope. You're free to do what you want. I don't care. Whinning about being banned from a discord channel is one thing. Mixing your frustration with a review in the main thread is another thing. That's all I wanted to say. If I want to read a review, I'll just click on (reviews). Ciao.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
tf you mean it ain't for me? i played the whole first season multiple times and enjoyed it. it has NTR set up with his friend father Lily's husband just no scenes yet
Cleary it aint for ya.
You dont know even know what ntr is.

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022
Wow, this game is really something. Banned on Discord without word on rising doubts about how game is written and today my review was deleted as "Inappropriate Review". I guess all it was inappropriate there was low rating I gave, I reviewed it the same I review all other games yet you here are the only one having problem with that. You guys here are not worth any more word, not mention the time.

At least now it is obvious why this game has so high ranking here since you delete unflattering ones.

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Probably another one that thinks having non-virgin LIs in a game is NTR. They all feel "pre-cucked" if they didn't get the first go. :ROFLMAO:
I mean at least for me Lily is the hottest one and she is a mature woman. Who cares if she has done it with her now ex husband ?
Mature women and milfs are the hottest.

Reactions: EJW

Zerorox

Dec 5, 2021
What can I say 'bout characters, IMO:
1) Lily is the hottest, most Lovely woman here
2) Dancing trainer is a bit too sugary but really adorable, all that romancing vibe y'know)
3) brunette collegue is likeable also, I do like tsundere girls somewhat
4) purple haired girl and bookworm are not my cup of tea tbh
5) MC is an asshole and pussy in many situations

Kortver

Apr 15, 2021
Hmmm... Another game with 10 seasons and 50 chapters. Stretched as far as it goes. Lots of patreon references calling for donations, guys! Time to give them a special category.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Thread Updated: 2022-09-20
Release Date: 2022-09-14
PATRONS
$10,570
PER MONTH

:KEK: :FacePalm: :HideThePain:

4.50 star(s) 546 Votes