K18

Apr 19, 2018
ang3.png

Hey FreshMen, the last 3 weeks we joined 8 team member to use our brains and upgrade the girls.

I strongly believe that spending this extra time to polish the visuals will be worth it.

These weeks have been challenging and rewarding. When we finish the girls, I'll let you see what we accomplished.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
View attachment 2363488

Hey FreshMen, the last 3 weeks we joined 8 team member to use our brains and upgrade the girls.

I strongly believe that spending this extra time to polish the visuals will be worth it.

These weeks have been challenging and rewarding. When we finish the girls, I'll let you see what we accomplished.
How many team members does Oppai-Man has by now? About 100? And still the new episode hasn't arrived yet... wonder what are they doing aside of those strange polls that got posted days ago.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
View attachment 2363488

LOL. Dozens of people and still "upgrading" the girls's models. Almost four five months and they probably not even started make ep 6.

Last edited:

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
How many team members does Oppai-Man has by now? About 100? And still the new episode hasn't arrived yet... wonder what are they doing aside of those strange polls that got posted days ago.
Its VERY likely they are at least 50 people by now if anything they said its true
This game was going extremely well, then suddenly the last update was the end of some made up on the spot season 1, they are supposedly now making 4 games at the same time now (plus all the other ones looked kinda shit render quality wise) and we havent had an update in like 6 months or so?
So we are supposed to believe they were making 1h~ updates every month and now they cant make one in 6 with 50 people?
Why do all devs turn to be scammers? Like, it has come to a point at which I dont even give a fuck anymore, but holy shit

Streetlight

Sep 19, 2021
Shinny new renders. Good one, pretty sure they will be a welcome addition.
Hoping you could give the folks a rough timeline for the next addition to the story.
Please..........

Reactions: MikeOG

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
GOTY? Which category? "Biggest disappointment" or "Most defrauded cash on"?

Top Romance Game: Leap of Faith
Top NTR Game: Countess in Crimson
Top Harem Game: Mist
Top LGBTQIA+ Game: NIGHT/SHADE: You're The Drug
Top Monster Game: Orc Massage
Best Girl: Projekt Melody
Best Art in a Game: The Divine Speaker
Best Music in a Game: Long Live the Princess
My Favorite Game: Memoirs of a Battle Brothel
Game of the Year: FreshWomen

Impurity2937

Dec 31, 2022

Top Romance Game: Leap of Faith
Top NTR Game: Countess in Crimson
Top Harem Game: Mist
Top LGBTQIA+ Game: NIGHT/SHADE: You're The Drug
Top Monster Game: Orc Massage
Best Girl: Projekt Melody
Best Art in a Game: The Divine Speaker
Best Music in a Game: Long Live the Princess
My Favorite Game: Memoirs of a Battle Brothel
Game of the Year: FreshWomen
Holy shit for real? Wow, very honorable awards. Who voted for that? Guy with 20k subs on YT himself or his 230 patreons? This is some guys personal ranking about some niches games and you are congratulating him like him like he won some big event award. I guess there are dozens of awards like that on the whole internet and no one cares...

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Holy shit for real? Wow, very honorable awards. Who voted for that? Guy with 20k subs on YT himself or his 230 patreons? This is some guys personal ranking about some niches games and you are congratulating him like him like he won some big event award. I guess there are dozens of awards like that on the whole internet and no one cares...
20,000 subs in a relatively secluded space like this is actually pretty impactful. Even if only 1% of those viewers stuck around and became a Patreon to a mentioned game, that's still 200 new Patreons/supporters brought to that game. Exposure is still exposure if someone hasn't heard of it.

Issue is that a lot of them just re-hash the same top 10 games every year.

Reactions: MikeOG

Jim Webb

Jun 23, 2017
This game seems to have become an victim of it's own success the Dev has hit Gold on this and now appears to be making overblown features and adjustments that the game does not need.

I mean he has just added his 8th person to team for what purpose? I've seen this happen many times now it always ends the same way

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
This game seems to have become an victim of it's own success the Dev has hit Gold on this and now appears to be making overblown features and adjustments that the game does not need.

I mean he has just added his 8th person to team for what purpose? I've seen this happen many times now it always ends the same way
Agreed. They made all this success and now they want to reach for the stars.

I wish they would just give us what we want that made them so popular in the first place. Upgrading the renders and the girls sounds all good on paper, but at this point, it's taking so long that I just want another chapter of the same quality as the rest.

The previews we've seen thus far look OK (aside from that Chloe one), but I wish they would show us more. I do worry the aesthetic of the game will change too much and it would lose its charm.

4.50 star(s) 546 Votes