junjunjey

Dec 4, 2019
During the mission of retrieving the suitcase in The Beach House, how can I navigate to go outside to get the special render? I couldn't find the arrow that leads there.

Kieotl

Nov 22, 2021
I love the animations with the eye contact and lip biting. They're the smoothest ones I've seen in a VN. Girls are cute and have hot bods. Just a little too large on the T&A and dick, but it's just a personal preference. It's looking good so far.

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
I love the animations with the eye contact and lip biting. They're the smoothest ones I've seen in a VN. Girls are cute and have hot bods. Just a little too large on the T&A and dick, but it's just a personal preference. It's looking good so far.
Subtle things like that really make a game.

One title I'm playing, Tune In To The Show, just had animations added in beginning with its fourth or fifth update (maybe sixth?). The Dev was getting better equipment and teaching himself how to do it. The first animated render in the game is an absolutely outstanding animation of a cute LI's nipples becoming erect under a silk top. He did pretty well with the others, too, but that one, though not exceedingly lewd, might have been the sexiest render I've seen in an AVN.

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
I mean its good to know that they hired like 100 ppl to work on the game to have faster updates out... :KEK:
100 people hired to post a poll about what kind of coffee cup a character should drink from. Or what kind of finger nails the character should have.

honestly the development for this game has become embarrassing

CaballeroOne

May 18, 2018
View attachment 2363488

Hey FreshMen, the last 3 weeks we joined 8 team member to use our brains and upgrade the girls.

I strongly believe that spending this extra time to polish the visuals will be worth it.

These weeks have been challenging and rewarding. When we finish the girls, I'll let you see what we accomplished.
That blonde bombshell Angela is hot as fuck. I hope to see more scenes with her soon, yumi yumi yumi :love::p:love:

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
It was in fact a general statement referring to the alleged dozens of people working for the devs, the tons of new revolutionary features the game will have, the months of work "improving" models, etc. Don't trust these guys, I smelled bullshit the second I learned about how they interacted with their patrons with polls and what not.
I mean, they actually did use to work in the game, we were getting sizeable updates monthly with pretty nice quality
Then the random ass polls started and the work stopped

Reactions: homejorz

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
No, he has offered her ass, but she doesn't love anal and this is why she is upset.

P.S. No one is wondering how was he able to exceed the speed-limit with a bicycle?

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020

Preview of Episode 6

View attachment 2396822
Hey, finally some progress on the update. It's only one image, but still. Good to see that something is finally happening (4 months late, mind you).

Oh yeah, trying to paint us as if we are being unreasonable for asking when the update is going to be ready and he is the victim when he is months late and with scraps of news.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
...How do you know he wasn't offering his ass?
That was her counter offer and now they are arguing.
Unfortunately the agent isn't the kind of guy who enjooy this kind of "alternative payments", so both will go to the prison for attempted corruption.

Last edited:

ScyTheFox

Apr 8, 2021
I cannot find how to review on this game, maybe im just too dumb to the button or text box for that. Im really enjoing this game so far and the game literally asked me to review so i want to give it a shot. Can anybody help me with this please?

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
I cannot find how to review on this game, maybe im just too dumb to the button or text box for that. Im really enjoing this game so far and the game literally asked me to review so i want to give it a shot. Can anybody help me with this please?
just click on the stars for your rating

Reactions: ScyTheFox
4.50 star(s) 546 Votes