ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
"ANIMATION PREVIEWS ARE BACK!

Hello, my dear Freshmen! Today we re-implemented what was needed to post animation previews automatically on Discord. This means that Sexy-Videos-1 and Sexy-Videos-2 channels are back, and you'll receive WIP animations as soon as they are done rendering. These channels are available to all Patrons and Beta Testers.

Please keep in mind that these animations are a Work in Progress, and DO NOT represent the final product, specially in image quality, since we reduce it A LOT in order to have faster previews for animators.Our animators will be active in the channels, so feel free to give feedbacks and suggestions there! It'll be appreciated!

As always, thanks for your support!

See you soon,

f1r3"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wutdafook

Sep 4, 2017
is there any different btw steam and non-steam? i saw some game having exclusive content for steam version

Axthalond

Dec 5, 2022
I hope you love the game. My team put a lot of sweat, tears, and blood for 11 months to bring this game to you.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can’t afford to pledge on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
I love Julia OMG, she was perfect. Really good job man, you did it.

Reactions: MikeOG

Acsuka

Mar 25, 2023
Beautiful women/Nr.1-Lily and Gabby/, nice animations, interesting story. Negativum-MC facial reactions. Maybe a first-person view would have been better....I'm waiting for the continuation. Good luck to the developers.

einsion

Nov 4, 2022
No update for 6 months, I hope it's not just 15 minutes of content. zzzz busy with other projects?

i from steam.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kassan06969

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
followed the guide, but help sue in episode 1 never came up, so no idea what guide is talking about in episode 2.
Says will get +1 rp for sue if I agree to help her in episode 1. But that didn't happen. Not sure if I am missing content or I am missing out stuff from going harem route? (Getting points for every girl).

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018

Notice: Since there was is an Official Compressed version i decided to make one that is focused on Size over Quality. If there is demand for higher quality one i could make an MQ Edition.

PC = WorkUpload / WorkUpload / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) = WorkUpload
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)
Any chance another host for higher quality, thnx :coffee:

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
No update for 6 months, I hope it's not just 15 minutes of content. zzzz busy with other projects?

i from steam.
I mean technically it's 6 months but I think the September update had to do with different languages and/or bug fixes.
So ... essentially it's been 7 months since ep 5 which dropped in August. I think it dropped in the middle of August. So that would mean 8 months in a couple of weeks. If not, my bad but that still makes it over 7 months in a couple of weeks.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Some renders I saw in twitter:

And in the last patreon post it says that animations are almost done:

Hello, dear Freshmen! We are wrapping up another very productive week. Renders are being fixed, animations are almost done and we managed to...

Last edited:

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Probably the most boring and overrated game I've ever seen.
I really don't understand why it has such a high rating.
The dev asks you at the end of the update, inside the game, that if you like his game, please give it a rating in this site and others. Basically the most people who has voted are people who liked it.

Actually, that was a crutial strategy in Steam to sell tons of units, many fans wrote reviews there when it was launched in Steam and the game won a lot of visibility in that site.

4.50 star(s) 546 Votes