ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

Hello, my dear Freshmen!
We updated the prices for Episode 6 Beta 50, and you can get it cheaper now by clicking here:

It has come to our attention that upon release, prices for Episode 6 Beta 50 weren't regionalized. This means that pricing and Steam Discounts were being calculated in relation to US Dollar, not your local currency.
So if you're in:
  • Turkey
  • Taiwan
  • Brazil
  • Thailand
  • Russia
  • India
And a few other countries, .
As always, thanks for your support!
See you soon,
f1r3

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
I hope the non beta gets rid of the bloated stuff so it doesn't take like 30 hours to download. If it was on MEGA it would hit the limit TWICE before being able to continue, but all the links are to the ultra-slow sites.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Try click Report on the first post, select Game Update, and put your compressed links in More Info box. That should notify mods to update the first post.
Cannot do that anymore (we know the process), mods have decided to no longer link our compressed posts in the OP anymore. If you would like to know the reason, none know why besides them.

That's why you see a lot of threads without compressed posts linked.

Also, FAP369ZONE usually does his super compressed on bigger games to get it smaller for folks.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Cannot do that anymore (we know the process), mods have decided to no longer link our compressed posts in the OP anymore. If you would like to know the reason, none know why besides them.

Also, FAP369ZONE usually does his super compressed on bigger games to get it smaller for folks.
I reported these days your compressed version of Victoria in the Big City and they did include the link in the OP.

Could you edit your post of the compressed links, including the compressed version of FAP369ZONE, so the moderators can add just one link in the OP?

aaachris

Oct 26, 2019

that's hypocritical in a piracy site, everything here is shared by others why gatekeep some in the first page

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
I reported yesterday your compressed version of Victoria in the Big City and they did include the link in the OP.

Could you edit your post of the compressed links, including the compressed version of FAP369ZONE, so the moderators add just one link in the OP?
that's hypocritical in a piracy site, everything here is shared by others why gatekeep some in the first page
I'm not sure, we were told not to report them anymore, which I do not.

Here is the post in the game request thread

ImSenjou

Apr 15, 2019
Honestly, I think it got worse, it reminded me of what happened with Sylphine.
It's true that the change wasn't radical as in Sylphine, but the quality dropped a lot, especially the animations.
I'm disappointed, there was no reason to make these changes, it was fine as it was.

Last edited:

javikaston

Game Developer
Oct 25, 2019

this is fucking retarded.

Reactions: aragh and Arcane666

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
this is fucking retarded.
This is the post in case you didn't see it above. Just following the rules, I've not reported any compressions since. Most compressors have also stopped compressing games altogether or only doing 1 or 2 a week when they were doing 5 or so a day or more.

Don't be surprised you see some games with no compressions, delayed posts, etc, as of now seems like there are only 2 of us doing it full time, well what we can physically do with our irl stuff :coffee:

Aug 28, 2022
Wait for next update. There's only 1 scene with a new girl and that's it. Aside from the classic Dad-Son reunion that seems to happen in half these games.

Reactions: maikki
4.50 star(s) 544 Votes