aaachris

Oct 26, 2019
FreshWomen [Beta50] [Oppai-Man]

COMPRESSED: Win/Linux/Mac:

Fresh Women - Beta 50

Yes, that's my compressed link on the previous page....

FAP369ZONE super compression is posted here.
saw yours is 2.3gb, I played fap360's version which is almost 1gb and I am more than okay with that quality. I think compressed version players are not that into quality unless you are upholding a certain quality for your paid subscribers if you have them.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Well, they still added the link to the compressed files in the OP. Although the moderator preferred to add the link to the post of the guy who posted te compressed file first and edit it with the link to your post and to the other game compressor.
Eh whatever as long as it gets linked, it's still my upload so it helps folks regardless, well maybe not once they see how much content is there :whistle:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
saw yours is 2.3gb, I played fap360's version which is almost 1gb and I am more than okay with that quality. I think compressed version players are not that into quality unless you are upholding a certain quality for your paid subscribers if you have them.
I used "standard compression for every one of mine".

You would be surprised about the people who want to know what settings, high/med/low etc, there are some who do, that is why I use standard, it's just a nice medium.

There are people like him that do the super compressed versions, he squeezes as much as possible to make them as small as possible, those are very far and very few in-between.

And no, I do this for the community, I don't get one red cent :coffee:

Last edited:

Gagge89

Apr 24, 2020
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version 0.5.100
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scenes
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
Hi. Probably there is a new update. Can you upgrade the mod? Thanks :)

Reactions: Mikilande

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
Yeah well, that's what they said last time. Fool me once...

I can't believe that this game went from one of the most popular games at the end of Episode 5 to this poorly managed and ill-promised shitshow.

They are even adding voice actors now? 4k images and voice acting - two things that are completely superfluous. After all this time they can only give us one scene with Chloe?

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
*choked voice* twelve gigabytes! my very first hard drive (Fujitsu MPG model, if anyone remembers) was 20 gigabytes. O_O where so many? =) What's stuffed in there? Here's a version of the previous one (121) - a decent one was only 4 giga fit. and then 12 - apparently someone decided to joke. Okay, I understand the joke of humor, I'm already laughing =)

I remember there was a joke akin to the one that was in the "comic couplets" from Jerome K Jerome's book "Three in a boat, not counting the dog" - nothing was clear there either, nothing was sung, but for some reason everyone present was very funny - and they were asked one by one to go to the garden.

here is something similar - it hasn't been downloaded yet, but it's already interesting what they put into the installation of the game. but the funniest thing will be when the under-downloaded file is deleted from the source - it will be truly "painful and funny" when I am also asked to proceed "to the garden, to the garden, TO THE GARDEN !!!" =)

upd
the score was opened at 23 minutes. download is interrupted. starting over =) I'm going to go get some beer and chips... I told you it would be both painful and funny =)

Last edited:

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
I know the visuals looks nice and all but in all honestly it was not necessary to bring the game from 1080p to 4k.

I can't justify having a 12GB VN that can be finished in roughly 2 hours from start to finish and this is only the beginning considering we are only at episode 6.

I feel like it is such a huge waste of time and resources also the huge file size that resulted from it does not help either. Add to the injury that they also want to add voice acting to it which in my opinion is a very bad idea because it's so hard to nail them and the payoff is not worth it either when you risk to break the characters... Everyone has their own voices for the characters in their own head when they are playing a visual novel, music being enough to enhance a scene...

These 2 decisions really rub me the wrong way because there has been a poll in the past on Discord about them and if my mind don't deceive me there were a majority of people that voted against them opting for more story content, better poses, animations and so on. I feel like the whole poll thing before was pointless since they ended up doing the opposite anyways. Plus almost 9 months after episode 5 to have just a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is such a huge slap in the face after such a gruesome wait. I get it its only BETA and its 50% but I highly doubt in the rest of the 50% we will have anything that covers the missing stuff considering how short the 50% was.

Also considering how it was the bells and shines about the team being expanded and the promises of the faster and better updates it feels like so far it was just a fancy talk to hype things up. I know some will disagree I just wanted to say my piece and hope the devs prove me wrong with the future updates but so far after almost a year I'm let down. Will probably wait for the full game release on before getting Season 2 on Steam but at this rate I will probably have to check back in 3 years if they decide they don't like 4k and want to enhance it at 8k or 16k.

4.50 star(s) 544 Votes