GodTier

Feb 8, 2018
more than 5k a month to deliver this after almost a year. The more this sector grows the more ridiculous it gets lmao.
You could say Dev's have been inadvertently stress testing the fans/patrons for awhile now. It seems like over they're development time they gradually loose motivation. As the lack of motivation starts to effect the games quality, they quickly realise they can get away with it and become more and more less motivated. They've clearly come to the consensus that quality is valued above quantity/time taken. So it can't be 100% the dev's fault. Vote with your money.

I doubt there's anyone alive that would turn down $140k a year for 2-3hrs of work a day.

Kassan06969

Apr 14, 2022
Still needs to post the non-4K for those of us not willing to dedicate 11+ fucking Gigabytes to this. It's not good enough for that level of space. The biggest big time commercial dev game I have on Steam is like 8 GB.

reb8

Jun 1, 2018
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version 0.5.100
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scenes
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
Will you update the mod?

Zod666

Nov 1, 2020
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version 0.5.100
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scenes
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
Update plz <3

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Keep the hype going, gamers, this game will grow and grow and grow ....
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

We also have support with crunchy bites to further the gaming everywhere in this world.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: FAP369ZONE
Jan 15, 2018
wasnt able to download the full game b/c download fails after like 10 minutes of downloading
not tryin to monitor the download for that long, so i went ahead and megasynced all 4 parts... and i have no clue what im doing
so many folders containing the same file (150 pages of dialogue ill still keep looking to see if anyones addressed what im missing here)
pls halp me

It was actually much better before him.
its not much but its marginally better than before, i think he ought to delete his social media experts team and try again though.
-there's no way to discuss how bad twitter was before without going into politics and the twitter files and opening up those can of worms
-but on the science side at least as someone who was also vaxx injured elons making dialogue somewhat sorta kinda more free

Juicer97

Jun 2, 2022
Deep inside I really want to believe the dev with all the excuses that he's been making, but reality is often disappointing. Can't really trust a person with unproven track record. After the first promise of summer 2023 season 2 release it's been more than half a year of excuses and red herrings with new fucking character redesign and voice over work. Don't try to fix what isn't broken. Could've tried to slowly learn the blender so that the next game could have all the new features, but leave this game as it was in season 1. If season 1 was so liked on steam then why the fuck would you venture into the unknown territory and derail the progress. It's like those corporations that had good success in their own venture, suddenly not knowing what to do with all the money trying to get into new fields and ultimately failing unable to bear all the load. Damn bruh you aren't google.

4.50 star(s) 544 Votes