-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Because more known games with at least thrice posts have much less reviews ... and when I see it, almost only 5 star ratings and this game is totally not 5 star ....
I don't know for how many of them this applies, but often a thread will go off-topic and/or into arguments between posters, sometimes spanning several pages. This seems to be especially true for huge games like BaD or similar. Those off-topic / violating posts eventually get deleted, so the total posts shrinks because many were removed. So obviously in those cases, the number of posts will be lower than they would be. But those deletions don't affect reviews that have been posted. And in the specific type of case you mentioned (many more pages with a lot fewer reviews), it's possible for reviews to be deleted too. That's not even mentioning that some types of people just don't generally post reviews, so if those tend to be on much bigger threads I'd expect far fewer reviews too.

The number of reviews doesn't seem out of the ordinary to me at all. The fact that they're mostly 5-star reviews is due to the nature of players: the larger percentage of them tend to either all-out love something or all-out hate it. I've seen plenty of middle-of-the-road games given consistently 1- and 2-star reviews even though I'd say the quality is 3 stars or even (much less often) 4 stars. TBH, I think you're being much more suspicious than you need to be.

Last edited:

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
so when dylan asks to choose the blue or red drink what difference does it make?

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
I read the faq section
What's the difference between ep 6 beta 50 and ep 6 beta 100

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
The dev is posting kind of crutial polls in freshwomen.net

Hello FreshMen!
As you know, we're working hard on our second season. We are sure you're eager to meet the girls again, and now we want to know who you want to have sex with (the most) in our upcoming season two. That will help us guide the romantic scenes for the next episodes.

53941937_15-06-2023-07-33-02-575_girls.jpg

Julia is winning and Susan is second, so far. You can vote with a patreon account, even if you aren't a dev's patron.

poll o.jpg

Last edited:

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
The dev is posting kind of crutial polls in freshwomen.net (I guess many players would not like that it looks like a fan service game)

Who would you like to have sex with in Season 2?
Hello FreshMen!
As you know, we're working hard on our second season. We are sure you're eager to meet the girls again, and now we want to know who you want to have sex with (the most) in our upcoming season two. That will help us guide the romantic scenes for the next episodes.

View attachment 2704804

Julia is winning and Susan is second, so far. You can vote with a patreon account, even if you aren't a dev's patron.

View attachment 2704809
i cant find the post, do u have the link

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Interesting game so far but you could add sound and voices in the erotic scenes in order to be more realistic.
Unless done very well, those are more annoying than not IMO. I find very few devs understand how to use sound correctly in games. Just having noises for the sake of having noises usually is more distracting than immersing.

Reactions: Stroker Ace

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
The dev is posting kind of crutial polls in freshwomen.net

Hello FreshMen!

View attachment 2704804

View attachment 2704809
If after the last garbage update the next is the fucking ugly ass purple hair kid Im gonna jump
Honestly if it is someone else than Sue or Susan Im gonna fucking jump

OppaiMan.com

Adult Games Platform
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Hello FreshMen!

12 gilrs big.jpg

MikeOG

Dec 28, 2022
Hello FreshMen!

View attachment 2709188
please Susan!. She did not have a single sex scene in the season 1.

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Hello FreshMen!

View attachment 2709188
mad-max-tom-hardy.gif

Yeah tell us your fav girl so we can stall her sex scenes forever...:cautious:

4.50 star(s) 544 Votes