aba01

Feb 20, 2018
there's a universal text box mod that I use for all my games; Universal_Transparent_Textbox_MOD_v2.6.3 - Penfold_Mole
Thank you for the answer, I've tried 2 version of it but it didn't help me. I need to have that text box with %50-60 transparent actually, this one removes it when I check the pictures on thread.

Reactions: darthpham
Dec 20, 2017
So only season 2 is voiced or is my game glitched?

And if so s there any plans to voice season 1? (but the game is great anyway)

Antera

Nov 19, 2017
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version Season 2 Ep1
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scene
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
Does this works with Steam S1 version?

Ash22

Mar 28, 2022
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version Season 2 Ep1
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scene
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
compressed not working for me. when i pressed new game, black screen with music only
I used the pc-win-720 version and it worked fine.

Darth_X1

Mar 8, 2021
Guys i just downloaded the 4k split for pc all 4 parts but when I extract every single part it show the same thing that I extracted before. Any solution for this?

DeFuZe

Jul 26, 2018
Guys i just downloaded the 4k split for pc all 4 parts but when I extract every single part it show the same thing that I extracted before. Any solution for this?
if you have all 4 zips in 1 place just select part 1 and then extract. It will automatically pick each part and extract the whole thing by itself.

Reactions: Darth_X1

Nimrodlepord

May 22, 2017
This is a great game, with really good renders good close ups with great animations complete with a clever story line.

zlka111

Oct 4, 2022
I liked the game overall!
pros
multi language
not bad fiction
graphics quality
I really like the character of Lily. She is a sexy woman both in beauty and physically.
cons
animation quality is far below the quality of the game!
no sex in different forms and increasing tempo, no body collisions and voices, no groans
character variety is not good! the main character's interaction is insufficient!
hardly any exciting social activities!
There should be more milfs and mature divorced women in towns in games like this. it must have been a town mostly made up of old women or women with children, as young people went to big cities! There should be more milf characters and more mature women! and interaction!
but i like the game! I played the most ta liliy character and the game for him until the end!
6.7 out of 10 !

boobsrcool

Apr 1, 2022
I liked the game overall!
pros
multi language
not bad fiction
graphics quality
I really like the character of Lily. She is a sexy woman both in beauty and physically.
cons
animation quality is far below the quality of the game!
no sex in different forms and increasing tempo, no body collisions and voices, no groans
character variety is not good! the main character's interaction is insufficient!
hardly any exciting social activities!
There should be more milfs and mature divorced women in towns in games like this. it must have been a town mostly made up of old women or women with children, as young people went to big cities! There should be more milf characters and more mature women! and interaction!
but i like the game! I played the most ta liliy character and the game for him until the end!
6.7 out of 10 !
THIS REVIEW SPONSORED BY TENCENT

4.50 star(s) 544 Votes