jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Must be Brazilian to apply.
We are 15 guys making an erotic PC game called FreshWomen, which sold 770,000 copies and earned 12 million reais in 9 months. The game is a dating simulator in which the protagonist is a boy who entered college, and he must meet several girls and invite them on romantic dates.

With the success of our first game, we want to expand the company in the following way: 4 teams making 4 different games, but all following the same FreshWomen formula.

Each game will have monthly releases of new episodes on Patreon and an annual compiled release on Steam. Each release needs a campaign, with a trailer, screenshots and a dedicated page. Each release must mobilize our Email, Patreon, Steam, Discord and Itch channels.

I used to do these activities, but now I need a Marketing Manager and a team as we have plenty of daily tasks and new ideas to try.

The Marketing Manager's first task will be to recruit talent for the marketing team, which needs to be able to:
  • Create trailers and teasers for each episode
  • Create screenshots, banners and graphics.
  • Write description text, FAQ and email content.
  • Create Steam pages (using the assets above).
  • Analyze the number of visitors, number of buyers and number of loyal fans and work on ways to increase each number.
  • Post content that excites people on Patreon, Discord, Email, Itch, and Steam.

And after creating the team to meet the above demands, the Marketing Manager should try the following types of tasks and see which ones generate results:
  • Contact Streamers and Youtubers.
  • Experiment with paid advertising.
  • Create DEMOs for Steam.
  • Cross-promotion with other adult game companies
  • Cross-promotion with other video, art and all types of adult content companies.
  • Try other ideas from Chris Zukowski's course.

More details about the game:
Steam page (requires login, explicit content):
We will review all portfolios and choose the best ones for interviews.
Send your portfolio to: jobs@oppaiman.net

Reactions: Kassan06969

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Very ambitious

"With the success of our first game, we want to expand the company in the following way: 4 teams making 4 different games, but all following the same FreshWomen formula.

Each game will have monthly releases of new episodes on Patreon and an annual compiled release on Steam."

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
Last edited:

DrPoods

Jun 25, 2018
Just downloaded from the Mega link.

Loads up fine, preferences are fine but when I start game I just get the grey background and nothing happens. Tried clicking, skipping with ctrl. Bupkiss.

Help?

tydog99

Apr 26, 2022

Since we released FreshWomen on Steam, we've been the top-selling adult game with the tags "Mature", "NSFW" and "Sexual Content" according to .
With 771,043 units sold, we are very proud of how far our efforts have taken us. I really love my job, and I'm working smart to develop more teams and more games.
I started making games 15 years ago, and FreshWomen is my 40th game, but the first game that had this impact.
Thank you for supporting our work. We are only at the start of our journey together.
Cheers,
Oppai-Man
It took like 8-9 months for a TEAM to make a 1k render update with like an hour of gameplay at most and they want to add more games to the mix??

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
1000 renders in 9 months of development?
It took like 8-9 months for a TEAM to make a 1k render update with like an hour of gameplay at most and they want to add more games to the mix??
Think it this way: near my house there is a KFC restaurant. One day they decided to do a restructuration of the place and they closed it for 4 months. Then they open again, after the restructuration, and when the first bucket of chicken is sold, the customer says: They spent 4 months to fry just one chicken!!!!

They already have said that they decided to switch everything to blender and in their terms that means "our brand-new graphics engine", plus 4k images and 60 fps animations, between other additions.

Let's see from now on what is the real speed after the restructuration.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tomás Turbando

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
I've just finished this update with the mod installed. It does higlight choices.
than something went bad in my installation...no higlighted answer here..i followed the walkthrough for that...i installed it in game fodler as usual, right?

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
Where season 1 ?
It's all together with Season 2.
Also, for clarity if people are still confused (I need to stop seeding the Season 1 download because a lot of people are still leeching it):

JUST DOWNLOAD THE NEW SEASON 2, THE ENTIRE GAME UP TO THIS POINT IS IN IT

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As he stated elsewhere, Scrappy updated his mod and it seems to work in the 4K version as well... just drop it in as usual.

And for those not used to multipart compressed files and want the 4K renders:

1. download all four parts of zip linked in the thread header
  2. select all four parts together, then click-drag on part one into space in the folder and extract (use Extract here, even if you have 7-Zip)
  3. it will combine the parts automatically and produce a singular Zip file inside an uncompressed folder that has the entire game including the upgrade renders as a separate install

Note: you DO NOT drop the renders into the regular download. It is a standalone. Again, if you want to play the 4K version, download and combine the four compressed parts together and that is your game installer. Hope this helps some, cheers.

Reactions: frepyou

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
Just finished playing the other night. I was disappointed in the slow production time between last Season and this one. They originally said in October, and it took them until May with very few updates or indications on what was going on.

However, the update was really good. Yes, it was short, but the renders and the animations were really nice. Voice acting I could leave, but it was pleasant nonetheless.

Now that they have more competence with Blender, let's see how long it will take for the next update. Will they be able to return to the same 3-month cycle they had with Daz? I hope so. I can't wait to see some nice Julia content.

Reactions: endriux and MikeOG

Ancandune

Sep 3, 2022
Does anyone here like the voice acting added in this game? Just curious, cause I don't.
The voices sound wrong to me. Not what I heard in my own head from playing the earlier story. Maybe if the voice acting had been there from the beginning, they might sound good.

4.50 star(s) 544 Votes