Triple OG

Aug 28, 2019
if you don't love someone anymore and you want to divorce that person, it doesn't mean that you hate that person necessarily. Kidnapping is a very serious thing, it's completely normal that she is worried about him. Actually, the opposite, what you are proposing, is the anormal thing. That would become Lily in a terrible person.
Agreed as much as I hate Sam him getting kidnapped or killed would obviously cause some problems for Lily.
However the fact you can tell her inside info and let Fred get away clean is making for a very interesting EP2.

claudiu0530

Oct 26, 2022
I asked about this sometime ago in their discord and the only answer was "inside joke, bro". Which is ok but seems like they ignored the fact that a "inside joke" is only a joke for those who knows it, for the rest of the players is just a retard thing.
In my country, we also have something like this inside joke, but it was made "famous" by a hip-hop/rap group.
Roughly translated, it'd be something like : For all of us there is a say applied during bad weather, "I don't take off my shoes when I fuck, anyway".

Wawere

Jan 22, 2017
This whole Season/Episode stuff is unnecessary and confusing. Are you selling seasonal pass? Do you do character development and reset at the end of the season? So why tf you do these things game devs? Just stick with the semantic versioning and that's good for everyone...

So, Season 2 Ep1 has all the previous content or not?

• Angry
Reactions: MikeOG

Deboksi

Feb 23, 2022
if you don't love someone anymore and you want to divorce that person, it doesn't mean that you hate that person necessarily. Kidnapping is a very serious thing, it's completely normal that she is worried about him. Actually, the opposite, what you are proposing, is the anormal thing. That would become Lily in a terrible person.
I agree with you, even if you fall out off love with someone you ve been together for years. It would still make your heart shatter if you learned something bad happened to them.

But the whole thing was outright bad decision making. It leaves a poor taste in your mouth.
It makes you feel like you are rooting for an OF girl you ve never seen in person. Trying to fix her failing marriage, meanwhile fucking her(?).

Honestly if i had a rough idea about who is the bad who is the good guy, and somehow it involved a family member i would always support family as long as they aren't outright criminal. What father doing, why is he doing it, is still a mystery.
So whole thing looked like you are throwing your father under the bus just to simp on a woman who literally given zero fucks about your situation.

Its just poor writing imo.

But again, as always last episode ended on a cliffhanger(god i fucking hate cliffhangers). So we will see in the next episode. Or not. Because that was whole lot of nothing burgers so far.

Reactions: Herbert1

Zent7

Sep 30, 2018
Yeah don’t give them any ideas, I could see them setting up a scene where we’re about to have sex with boss lady and he’s not wearing his hiking boots, so he tells her he can only have sex if he’s wearing those boots :ROFLMAO:
She be like, "Only men with boots get this pussy!" Do what you will wih that info kinda scenario?

• Haha
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

allanl9020142

Aug 23, 2018
Oh ... I kind of hoped it would've been longer after waiting for so long. I mean damn, that's kind of a bummer.
I'm not going to change my rating because it's more of an issue with how long it took and not a quality issue and I'm not even donating to them but it's still pretty disappointing.

Mac0987

Jan 31, 2022
I agree with you, even if you fall out off love with someone you ve been together for years. It would still make your heart shatter if you learned something bad happened to them.

But the whole thing was outright bad decision making. It leaves a poor taste in your mouth.
It makes you feel like you are rooting for an OF girl you ve never seen in person. Trying to fix her failing marriage, meanwhile fucking her(?).

Honestly if i had a rough idea about who is the bad who is the good guy, and somehow it involved a family member i would always support family as long as they aren't outright criminal. What father doing, why is he doing it, is still a mystery.
So whole thing looked like you are throwing your father under the bus just to simp on a woman who literally given zero fucks about your situation.

Its just poor writing imo.

But again, as always last episode ended on a cliffhanger(god i fucking hate cliffhangers). So we will see in the next episode. Or not. Because that was whole lot of nothing burgers so far.
I agree with you.. i know its a fiction but the MC acts so innocent infront of his father and helping lily and indirectly Sam which is main culprit according to his investigation, only to get on good side of lily.. we dont know fred is culprit or not yet.. but everyone will support their family over anyone unless there is proof of him doing crime..

Reactions: Herbert1

claudiu0530

Oct 26, 2022
This whole Season/Episode stuff is unnecessary and confusing. Are you selling seasonal pass? Do you do character development and reset at the end of the season? So why tf you do these things game devs? Just stick with the semantic versioning and that's good for everyone...

Yes, it has. Think of Season 2 as a DLC to the base game, just like it was the case with Being a DIK Season 2, as the episodes developed they were integrated into the already existing season 1. It's the same here, you download Season 2 Ep. 1, and you have everything included in it. I don't really get where the confusion is coming from, even the dev said Season 2 will be a DLC patch of sorts.

Orgitas

Jan 5, 2023

Because it is easier to sell on other platforms like Steam. You work on the product elsewhere, releasing it bit by bit. Then release it as a whole, as a Season, on Steam. Think what you will of it. But selling it to a gaming platofrm will net you a LOT of money. I mean a LOT. So, you know, incentive.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
or maybe she just cares about a guy she's been married to for almost half her life even though she doesn't love him anymore?...
Don't know many women that don't hold grudges on a man that totally ignored them for years - not sure if she would still care for him when she was so willing to have sex with a younger man as well

Reactions: MikeOG

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
uhm so mod doesn't have any higlighted choices?? than what's thje meaning of it not inmteresdted i gallery and cheat...

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
You can vote for free (just need to create a patreon account)

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

Since we released FreshWomen on Steam, we've been the top-selling adult game with the tags "Mature", "NSFW" and "Sexual Content" according to .
With 771,043 units sold, we are very proud of how far our efforts have taken us. I really love my job, and I'm working smart to develop more teams and more games.
I started making games 15 years ago, and FreshWomen is my 40th game, but the first game that had this impact.
Thank you for supporting our work. We are only at the start of our journey together.
Cheers,
Oppai-Man

4.50 star(s) 544 Votes