juanides

Oct 5, 2021
In my opinion, this game prioritizes quality over quantity. The rendering is exceptional compared to other games, especially the dynamic rendering, which displays an almost incredible level of smoothness.
Oh. Okay. I thought this dev prioritizes polls over game....

• Haha
Reactions: shamtiiomi

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
In my opinion, this game prioritizes quality over quantity. The rendering is exceptional compared to other games, especially the dynamic rendering, which displays an almost incredible level of smoothness.
sorry for ask ,but wich games are you playing?bcs i can see at least 10 games right now who come to my mind ,taht are at least same or better in terms of graphics renders,dialogue,story,ohh and faster updates.....i know is easy to be blind with some devs,games but let be sincere here and really ask what it takes to a dev -game to be better or worst than others,and ofc there is always the thing about everyone have ther own tastes.......thx god

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Renders and Animations are top notch win or mac users gonna enjoy playing this update but surely not playable for Android tried it though but too laggy unable to even move to next frame
View attachment 3039659
View attachment 3039660
sadly even you are right ,you are also wrong ,and bcs i respect forum rules i cant post any other game or dev renders to compare with this one,yeah ofc when you realizes that you have one of the biggest team in the genre ,time and money to better,you will do it ,but at what cost? story telling isnt great,mc is sometimes scary me with some dialogues and interactions,
in the beggining this was one of the best games for me but after stean release ,and all the"fame"around its become on the top 20 on my list,[ofc this is my view]i really enjoy all those 4k images and really nice graphics designs but,right now nothing else ,and even if the dev do a 2k renders in 6 months dont come close to rework all the script and try to figure out how to put this game on top again

Reactions: whxzrd

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
several developers on a single project to deliver just 600 renders and ONE sex scene in 6 months, i dont even need to say anything more...
It isn't even 600 renders, 355 "4K gorgeous" renders, that will BLOW your mind away

4.50 star(s) 547 Votes