yandex

Oct 17, 2018
So first impression, no doubt the renders look awesome very high detail, like you appreciate this is a high quality product, BUT idk what is this the design direction, art or what, but most of the females look less attractive, like there's a very high quality synthetic feel to them and not in a good way, dont get me wrong the details and quality is awesome, MC looks way better but that's it I guess, most things look better, but most females no. I personally would've preferred the previous version. for eg the old gabby was HOT, this one has a banging body too but her face is just off, can't get to it one bit. Hopefully the other characters not portrayed yet would fare better.

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Don't know much about it at all really, can expand on that a bit? Like is it because they have yet to master blender or blender inherently results in models like this?
it is possible to create realistic looking models in blender, but when someone exports them from daz(like this dev does) 99% of the time they look exactly like you described them.

Reactions: yandex

yandex

Oct 17, 2018
it is possible to create realistic looking models in blender, but when someone exports them from daz(like this dev does) 99% of the time they look exactly like you described them.
Hmmmm all that time spent and for this, idk whether they should have been able to create models anew in blender, sure took a lot of time, but that sounds like a lot of work. They should have left freshwomen as it is in Daz and used blender for their new games if they so much wanted to use it.

Juri my Waifu

Jan 21, 2018
I don't know how these developers start a good game by releasing 1 update every 1-2 months, and after they start improving the computer parts, the updates go from 2 months to 6 months with less content than the 2 month updates... lol
Sorry if there are any linguistic errors, I used Google Translate, i'm Brazilian

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
MILF? Susan, Lily, Watson or Mae?

The lewd scenes for next 2 episodes:

Episode 7: Gabby, Alyssa, Julia
Episode 8: Devilla, Susan, Lily
Will that be the first lewd scene with Susan? I've been waiting for lewdness with her before I jumped into this, and haven't checked in ages.

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
So. there was a link to the to a website that had the game..
a online version. that link has been removed.
i did try that link before it got removed, but it always errored on me.
today i visited that link again and noticed its downloading a zip file.

i did manage to download the zip file. its about 140MB.
I extracted it and i see a bunch of py stuff.
Im not sure what to do with these py files. i guess i need to intall renpy or something to run this.

anywho. i will post the link to the zip file and let someone else with more knowledge about this renpy stuff take a look at it.
Edit:
Looks like some dont like me sharing the link
Pm me if you want it

Last edited:
Reactions: bigpenniser
4.50 star(s) 547 Votes