homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Look like they only released about 1/3 rd of the storyboarding update posted in June. I guess they are testing out VA and training new artists so might take a while till the full ep.2 is out.

The Season 2 Episode 2 Part 1 actually contains:
  • 355 gorgeous 4K renders;
  • 39 sexy animations in 60 FPS;
  • Voice Acting;
  • Sexy sounds and moaning;
  • 720p, 1080p and 4K options;
  • Sweat and Physics;
  • HD Maps for all characters;
  • Multiple translations;
  • The beginning of a new and exciting story arc;
I haven't seen the storyboard. Do you know what is even left for the rest of the episode?

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
I downloaded the 1080p version, but for some reason not a single image loads, not even at the title screen. Anyone has an idea of what could be happening?
screenshot0001.png

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
Voice acting is such a waste of time and actually makes games less enjoyable for me because the voice usually doesn't match what I would want the character to sound like. A little moaning during sex scenes is fine but save your resources and put more effort into making more content instead of hiring voice actors.

iHaveSpoken

Oct 30, 2023
Voice acting is such a waste of time and actually makes games less enjoyable for me because the voice usually doesn't match what I would want the character to sound like. A little moaning during sex scenes is fine but save your resources and put more effort into making more content instead of hiring voice actors.
I see it as usually a neutral addition when it's voice-acted dialogue. Some people love it, some people hate it, some people play muted anyways.

Reactions: Strong1

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Gallery Unlock Script

Description: A simple gallery unlock script. Extract the zip inside the game folder.
Game version: Season 2 Ep. 3 Part 1 (The dev team didn't update the gallery) (should work on future versions as well)

Download:

DISCLAIMER
This script makes permanent changes to your persistent data.
Removing this script will not revert the changes that have been made.
Make a backup if you ever want to be able to revert back without completely removing your persistent data.
Python:
# Use this unlock script at your own risk.
# https://f95zone.to/threads/.79740/post-12086813

# Start the deal with the devil
init 666 python:
    # Loop through all awards
    if not award_manager is None:
        for gallery_unlock_item in award_manager.awards:
            if not (renpy.seen_image(gallery_unlock_item.unlock_str)):
                renpy.mark_image_seen(gallery_unlock_item.unlock_str)
                gallery_unlock_item.unlock()

# Loop through Alyssa's gallery
    if not gallery_renders is None:
        for gallery_unlock_item in range(0, len(gallery_renders)):
            if not str(gallery_unlock_item) in persistent.gallery_unlock:
                persistent.gallery_unlock.append(str(gallery_unlock_item))

Last edited:

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
I wish the dev make a revenge history focus apart of the simp history in this game, is okay a route went you have sex and forgive all the girls that fuck all over your father and ruin his life, some people are ok with that but a revenge history where you punish the bitches or simple you can send them to hell is also fun in a dark way.

hkennereth

Mar 3, 2019
The 1080p version is still the older version. Only the 720p version is up to date at the moment...
Well, okay, good to know. But that doesn't really answer the question, did the previous update not work? I was a few updates behind, which is why I was downloading that one while waiting the 1080p version of the latest update.

colombeen

Modder
Jul 16, 2021
Well, okay, good to know. But that doesn't really answer the question, did the previous update not work? I was a few updates behind, which is why I was downloading that one while waiting the 1080p version of the latest update.
If I'm not mistaken, there were some issues with the previous update, but I can't remember exactly what they were...

Reactions: hkennereth

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
So no sex with Susan the bitch?
Christ knows when that will happen we have had it with every original girl except her...some multiple times. Voice acting is probably the dumbest thing added to the game. The game was always pretty engrish so it sounds weird and wastes time better spent idk actually making an update that isn't 10 minutes

4.50 star(s) 547 Votes