Meenapatush

Dec 9, 2019
I'm lazy, so 90% of the time I play my own compressed versions, mainly so I can be sure I've not borked anything. Then again, most games sit on my HDD and some have had multiple updates and I've still not touched, this is one of them, been sitting since 5/23/2023...
You Lazy??? Yeah right!! You compress games SO quick I reckon you could compress agame quicker than it takes my PC to boot up!! Lazy :rolleyes: tut.. <<< rolls eyes!!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
FreshWomen-S2EP2P1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
what is the ep 2 part 2 that is talked about in the changelog? i didn't see anything new, just the end of ep 2 part 1. thought this would be new content to play. :unsure:

kristijanEX

May 25, 2020
FreshWoman [Season 2 EP 1]
Video enhancement mod

This mod overwrites the native 30fps animations of the game with interpolated 60fps animations.
Even if the dev team annonced they now making 60fps animations since S1EP6, the rest of the animations are still at 30 fps and I don't expect them to rework their old work.

So this mod is intented to keep a constant framerate will all animations.

how does it work ? Thanks to deep-learning processes, trained predictive models can interpolate one "fake" frames next to each native frame.

The result gives a smooth effect on each animations.

Here is an example of what you can expect with an old scene from S1E1 ( ) :

Download links (189 animations) : Mega ;

I didn't inspect each animation in depth , so feel free to report any flaws you find (bugs, video artifacts...)

When you say "delete .rpa archives" what exactly do you mean ?

Jul 29, 2018
Look like they only released about 1/3 rd of the storyboarding update posted in June. I guess they are testing out VA and training new artists so might take a while till the full ep.2 is out.

The Season 2 Episode 2 Part 1 actually contains:
  • 355 gorgeous 4K renders;
  • 39 sexy animations in 60 FPS;
  • Voice Acting;
  • Sexy sounds and moaning;
  • 720p, 1080p and 4K options;
  • Sweat and Physics;
  • HD Maps for all characters;
  • Multiple translations;
  • The beginning of a new and exciting story arc;

czarchasm

Jun 3, 2019
I have one scene in the gallery that's locked, it says Hidden Memories remaining: 1. I don't remember finding any hidden memories, anyone know what I should be looking for?

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
It's the one that just says Download above it, it's bundled together, and my saves worked fine.
thanks...so there is only 720p version?? what a mess...is this some sort of betas or what<'' what's wrong with the devs?? same shit with shjut up and dance...reworking, version number confusing ..u don't know what to download anymore...damn

4.50 star(s) 547 Votes