ExDeath730

Jan 29, 2018
I prefer if domination (male or female) can be avoided. I don't like it in any case.

I hope this means that the MC and the LIs involved can have a relationship that doesn't include any kind of domination. Changing femdom for maledom isn't my passion.
You have the same opinion as me. I find BDSM to be really boring, it's too... Much order for my taste. For me sex is wild and raw, it's an explosion of emotions. Anyway, it seems that it will only be present in one route, so i don't need to care. At this point my favorite girls are Alyssa and Lily, luckily it seems their routes aren't about that.

This, and the Patreon poll had a pretty good result, with femdom close to the bottom, along with both girl and boy with tied hands. I hope the dev takes note of the results.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You have the same opinion as me. I find BDSM to be really boring, it's too... Much order for my taste. For me sex is wild and raw, it's an explosion of emotions. Anyway, it seems that it will only be present in one route, so i don't need to care. At this point my favorite girls are Alyssa and Lily, luckily it seems their routes aren't about that.

This, and the Patreon poll had a pretty good result, with femdom close to the bottom, along with both girl and boy with tied hands. I hope the dev takes note of the results.
From lesbians down I'm not interested in any of those fetishes.

From Lesbians up, I don't dislike any of them, but I also couldn't say that any of them are an especially strong personal fetish.

Some of them don't interest me much: kissing, blowjob, deepthroat, lap dance.

And possibly the most interesting would be, for me: Sex in car, sex while dressed and sex in water, but because they aren't things that you usually find in these games and in general I also like those scenes.

I learned that "Female Domination" is not an appropriate tag for this game, so I asked the uploader to remove it from the thread.
For now I don't think there is female domination. I don't know if there will be in the future.

I have seen an error, but I think it has already been commented, in a dream it is said (I don't remember who) something about the MC spying on the neighbor (Emily). I'm not very fond of that kind of scene, so I didn't do it, but the dream assumes the opposite.

I like Chloe, Emily and Julia. The remaining LIs ... Her breasts are too large in my opinion, I don't dislike them, but they don't excite me either: If there is no harem ending I would have no problem avoiding them.

However, if the game hasn't an harem ending, as I have doubts between Chloe and Julia, since I like both, and I'm not inclined to decide, surely I would not continue the game (I don't like having to choose between LIs, so I would look for another game where I don't choose), unless one of them has a fetish that I don't like.

Last edited:

Waks

May 12, 2021
Seems really promising. Renders are good and the number of them is impressive for such a short episode. Liked the music a lot.
The main hero is too emotional though. So, the 2nd episode is totally worth waiting

Reactions: OppaiMan.com

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Happy to help a fellow happy human in need of some shenanigans:
Kissing is a fetish? Missionary is a fetish? :)

Guess I'm kinkier than I realized.
Foreplay is needed to get the fairer sex ready for the hot stuff
- 30 mins of kissing will get her warmer.
Believe it or not .. getting any partner to switch
even one position for another during happy play is a huge win.

Reactions: MCDom

Angelsong

Jul 19, 2018
Thank you, developer, for fixing the Linux version! Very kind of you to listen to your audience. The game is great so far; plenty of beautiful girls, surprising humor and catchy music. Will follow with great interest.

Edit: Oh the topic of incest, I will say I am biased towards it but it's not a requirement for a game. Although the mother in the scenes is very beautiful but so are all the women..

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
FreshWomen [v0.1.4] [Oppai-Man] crunched

Original Size Win: 600 MB
Original Size Linux: 593 MB

Compressed Size Win: 222 MB
FreshWomen-0.1.4-win-crunched.zip: -

Compressed Size Linux: 213 MB

FreshWomen-0.1.4-linux-crunched.tar.bz2: -

Compressed Size Mac: 205 MB

FreshWomen-0.1.4-mac-crunched.zip: -

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v2.1 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

badass

Jul 24, 2017

Hey Guys,
Yesterday we reached 100 members on !
It’s our first milestone, and we accomplished it in less than 1 month! I’m so happy that you guys are generous and decided to support the development of FreshWomen. The team and I are putting a lot of work into making this game really awesome for you!
As a reward, all Patrons will get access to a commemorative wallpaper next week.

Episode 2 - Status Report
This week, Daisuke3D rendered 39 new scenes of Alyssa and MC in the dance club. It’s a very sexy and heartwarming scene. Meanwhile, Tsundere-Writer created 13 new script pages with the second half of the “Julia and MC playing video-games” scene.
And I’m working on the web version of the game, that needs to use very little resources so it can be downloaded and played at the same time. I also upgraded our internal dashboards with more interesting data to track the development of Episode 2 and find ways to speed it up.
I also posted new patron-only previews of what is coming in Episode 2: and .

New Poll for Julia
This week Tsundere-Writer created 4 alternatives of outfits for Julia in Episode 2.

Closed Poll: Episode Length
Two weeks ago I made a poll about episodes being 1 or 2 hours long, and the result is that 1 hour long episodes was the most voted option! We adapted to this situation and we are glad you’re telling us exactly what you want to see.
Now that we have 100 patrons, polls are going to be a Patron-only thing because you are my most devoted supporters and deserve my focused attention.

You are a very generous and supportive person. Thank you for keeping your monthly pledges active. We invest every dime into making this game better and faster for you!
Cheers,
Oppai-Man

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020

Hey Guys,
Yesterday we reached 100 members on !
It’s our first milestone, and we accomplished it in less than 1 month! I’m so happy that you guys are generous and decided to support the development of FreshWomen. The team and I are putting a lot of work into making this game really awesome for you!
As a reward, all Patrons will get access to a commemorative wallpaper next week.

Episode 2 - Status Report
This week, Daisuke3D rendered 39 new scenes of Alyssa and MC in the dance club. It’s a very sexy and heartwarming scene. Meanwhile, Tsundere-Writer created 13 new script pages with the second half of the “Julia and MC playing video-games” scene.
And I’m working on the web version of the game, that needs to use very little resources so it can be downloaded and played at the same time. I also upgraded our internal dashboards with more interesting data to track the development of Episode 2 and find ways to speed it up.
I also posted new patron-only previews of what is coming in Episode 2: and .

New Poll for Julia
This week Tsundere-Writer created 4 alternatives of outfits for Julia in Episode 2.

Closed Poll: Episode Length
Two weeks ago I made a poll about episodes being 1 or 2 hours long, and the result is that 1 hour long episodes was the most voted option! We adapted to this situation and we are glad you’re telling us exactly what you want to see.
Now that we have 100 patrons, polls are going to be a Patron-only thing because you are my most devoted supporters and deserve my focused attention.

You are a very generous and supportive person. Thank you for keeping your monthly pledges active. We invest every dime into making this game better and faster for you!
Cheers,
Oppai-Man
You guys rock! That sounds great.

sunachichi

Mar 27, 2021
how do I continue on 0.1.4 using the saves I've got from 0.1.3? I'm too lazy to start from the beginning.

OppaiMan.com

Adult Games Store
Donor
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
how do I continue on 0.1.4 using the saves I've got from 0.1.3? I'm too lazy to start from the beginning.
You can copy and paste the saves folder from 0.1.3 to 0.1.4. But there is no new content in this version. When I release episode 2, I'll make a tool that allows you to regenerate your choices from episode 1 so they can be used in Episode 2 (in case you lose your saved game.)

4.50 star(s) 546 Votes