Six0

Mar 22, 2019
For a game called Fresh Women, you'd think this was a yaoi game with the way Season 2 starts off.

Jan 10, 2022
Screenshot_1.jpg

this is what i get when i want to start the game (downloaded the 1080p version file)

*edit i see i'm not the only one will try the fix that i read above

Last edited:

pooch11

May 23, 2022
Maybe i'm missing something. I downloaded the latest update on Oct 30 but I already played through everything. There was no new content for me. What new (if any) content was posted? I finished Season 2 Episode 1

istagor

Jul 14, 2017
Maybe i'm missing something. I downloaded the latest update on Oct 30 but I already played through everything. There was no new content for me. What new (if any) content was posted? I finished Season 2 Episode 1
Only
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux (720p)
: MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
is Ep2 the rest is still Ep1

alpha11zz1

Nov 13, 2020
Hey do i have to download the 720p and the 4K version?Cause when i download only 4K it occuers errors,global name 'partial_episodes' is not defined.Anyone can help?

davildante

Apr 24, 2017
Man, i really don't understand plot!!! In one update MC like furious with Sam then LIlly in the next they chit-chat like nothing happened. I understand need for intrigue, but i really confused in this drastic change of hearts between persons in so short period of time. People didn't work like that if you hate and squabble with someone it can't be fixed of the picture, so you can bang someone in next update. Sam trough out MC out of pity, threatened him and MC just "we can't do bad things to him cuz i still want to bang Lilly in the future". She too already chose her side when after good encounter started to defend Sam. And almost every older chick in this game hiding something from MC, when Susan told MC the Truth i was hoped to know something really dark. Cuz all that effort to hide it from MC, truth need to be big and what i hear it's just garbage. At first i thinked maybe this half-truth or something and big revelation around corner but i was wrong. I really hoped that it would be game about special revenge of MC to those who wronged his father. Something like in Korean Manhwa "Secret Class", but all people around MC apparently perfect people and he just delusional young boy. So Plot started excellent and hiped me good but right now i didn't like where it go. Still your art is one of the best on this website so in this category author really outdone himself!

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I'm playing this game and it was being a great game but suddenly I find that the mc finds out that Susan and Lily, in addition to Sam, took advantage of his father to get a lot of money at his expense and he is so happy with that. What kind of shit is this mc? And keep talking to them as if everything is fine. Damn, a little character, at least get a little angry and tell them off, even if you calm down later with any excuse, but this way of finding out about it and not giving it importance is shit. It was an interesting game and from now on I will simply look at the images without reading the dialogues too much because this mc has taken me away

Chimera_za

Oct 1, 2023
I'm playing this game and it was being a great game but suddenly I find that the mc finds out that Susan and Lily, in addition to Sam, took advantage of his father to get a lot of money at his expense and he is so happy with that. What kind of shit is this mc? And keep talking to them as if everything is fine. Damn, a little character, at least get a little angry and tell them off, even if you calm down later with any excuse, but this way of finding out about it and not giving it importance is shit. It was an interesting game and from now on I will simply look at the images without reading the dialogues too much because this mc has taken me away
The MC is a simp.

norm7777

Dec 5, 2019
you should have with one scene with Gabby (a pretty good scene). My 2 cents should have been more content and more scenes. and at the end should have seen this.

1699277019187.png

LaShou23

Oct 9, 2023
Does it work with the latest Joiplay version? I've tried different android ports but all of them crash often...

Oct 22, 2023
Decide the name of our new game!

new-game.jpg

Hey FreshMen,

We are getting close to launching part 1 of our new game.

In this new game, you are a male warrior and travelling along elf and demon girls.

It's a world filled with magic and mysteries.

We'll have the Elf girl on the cover of the game.

We just have to decide on the name.

Which of the options below do you like?
  • Elf and Succubus
  • Elf and Demon Girls
  • Elf and Succubi
  • Elven Heart
  • Fiery Bounds
  • The Lust Prophecy
  • Warrior's Harem
  • Quest for Pleasure
  • Lust Fantasy
  • Mystic Desire