Oct 22, 2023
This might be a dumb question, but: will there not be an FHD and QHD upload for S2E2? Only seeing 720p in the OP.
Freshwomen is currently split into Full HD and UHD versions, which are distributed as separate files.
  • Full HD version supports: 720p and 1080p.
  • UHD version supports: 1440p and 4K.
So of course there will be the other versions in the OP, but only if someone leaks it :KEK:

By the way more previews from the new game. Not gonna lie, I'm hyped.

11-1.jpg 11-2.jpg 11-3.jpg 11-4.jpg

Last edited:

nbkdelta1

Jul 14, 2023
I hope you love the game. My team put a lot of sweat, tears, and blood for 11 months to bring this game to you.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can’t afford to pledge on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
were season one at or is it included

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
1699730160819.png
Oppai-Man, please work on your translations.

Name of Game:
Lord of the Rings XXX
The Fellowship of the Cock Ring

:giggle:

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Oh jeesh...they haven't named the new VN yet?

They'll be having fucking polls next on who in their new office goes to get the damn coffee in the morning.
"Hey freshmen! Help us decide what will be the order our guys can go to the bathroom take a piss"

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
If part 1 is as long as a being a dik update I will cut them a bit of slack. But who knows

thedude157

May 1, 2022
If nothing else, im grateful for this game showing up on the steam homepage, piqued my interest in a genre i wasn't really paying attetion. However i don't really feel like he can tackle two games, hope is the last one to die, but oh well.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made a compressed Android port of FreshWomen Season 2 Episode 2 Part 1 with Scrappy's multimod.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the ports and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

Reactions: Telmasoma

SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
Name of Game:
Lord of the Rings XXX
The Fellowship of the Cock Ring
Of course it's "The Fellowship of the Fuck Ring" finally a reason why every girl jumps the MC when he is wearing the ring and his opponents live a huge phalli and need to be defeated as otherwise he won't get any women!

Reactions: Kokoputu

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

View attachment 6846890_17-11-2023-10-22-01-652_Forbidden_Fantasy_-_sem_site_-_trailer-720p (1).mp4

Forbidden Fantasy: Release Date and Announcement Trailer!

Hello, my dear Freshmen!

It’s with great pleasure that we announce that Forbidden Fantasy will be launching on Tuesday, November 21st!

The wait is almost over, and we can't wait to unveil what we've prepared for you. I’m very excited for this release!

Forbidden Fantasy combines sensuality, epic battles, and an immersive narrative to offer a unique gaming experience. It has great animations and story, all in the quality that you deserve!

Lifetime contribution won’t be a factor in the pricing of this release, so all you’ll need to download Forbidden Fantasy will be an active subscription to a tier that has Early Access.
Our release schedule will look like this:
  • $25 Tier, Tuesday, November 21st
  • $20 Tier - Friday, November 24th
  • $15 Tier - Monday, November 27th
  • $10 Tier - Friday, December 1st
  • $5 Tier - Monday, December 4th
  • $2 Tier - Friday, December 8th
  • FREE - Friday, December 15th
Forbidden Fantasy is our brand new game, and we’re very happy that it’s finally time to share it with you! Our team has put a lot of effort into creating an immersive and emotional world, full of excitement and adventure, and it shows! It will be in your hands soon and I’m sure you’ll fall in love with it!
Thank you so much for all the love and support. It’s an immense pleasure to create these games for you, and to have you along on this journey.

See you soon,

f1r3

4.50 star(s) 546 Votes