Phase_01

Nov 27, 2021

View attachment 3095724

Forbidden Fantasy: Release Date and Announcement Trailer!

Hello, my dear Freshmen!

It’s with great pleasure that we announce that Forbidden Fantasy will be launching on Tuesday, November 21st!

The wait is almost over, and we can't wait to unveil what we've prepared for you. I’m very excited for this release!

Forbidden Fantasy combines sensuality, epic battles, and an immersive narrative to offer a unique gaming experience. It has great animations and story, all in the quality that you deserve!

Lifetime contribution won’t be a factor in the pricing of this release, so all you’ll need to download Forbidden Fantasy will be an active subscription to a tier that has Early Access.
Our release schedule will look like this:
  • $25 Tier, Tuesday, November 21st
  • $20 Tier - Friday, November 24th
  • $15 Tier - Monday, November 27th
  • $10 Tier - Friday, December 1st
  • $5 Tier - Monday, December 4th
  • $2 Tier - Friday, December 8th
  • FREE - Friday, December 15th
Forbidden Fantasy is our brand new game, and we’re very happy that it’s finally time to share it with you! Our team has put a lot of effort into creating an immersive and emotional world, full of excitement and adventure, and it shows! It will be in your hands soon and I’m sure you’ll fall in love with it!
Thank you so much for all the love and support. It’s an immense pleasure to create these games for you, and to have you along on this journey.

See you soon,

f1r3
Damn, the cute elf girl was a demon, shame.
I like the demon as well but elf girl was pretty, would be nice if the demon queen character is just copying a separate character's appearance, but I'm assuming it'll just both be her and we'll get scenes with both forms.

Oct 22, 2023

View attachment 3095724

Forbidden Fantasy: Release Date and Announcement Trailer!

Hello, my dear Freshmen!

It’s with great pleasure that we announce that Forbidden Fantasy will be launching on Tuesday, November 21st!

The wait is almost over, and we can't wait to unveil what we've prepared for you. I’m very excited for this release!

Forbidden Fantasy combines sensuality, epic battles, and an immersive narrative to offer a unique gaming experience. It has great animations and story, all in the quality that you deserve!

Lifetime contribution won’t be a factor in the pricing of this release, so all you’ll need to download Forbidden Fantasy will be an active subscription to a tier that has Early Access.
Our release schedule will look like this:
  • $25 Tier, Tuesday, November 21st
Forbidden Fantasy is our brand new game, and we’re very happy that it’s finally time to share it with you! Our team has put a lot of effort into creating an immersive and emotional world, full of excitement and adventure, and it shows! It will be in your hands soon and I’m sure you’ll fall in love with it!
Thank you so much for all the love and support. It’s an immense pleasure to create these games for you, and to have you along on this journey.

See you soon,

f1r3
The game looks promising, loving all things ancient and fantastical history. And it will be free? I didn't expect that. Cool.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022

Forbidden Fantasy Chapter 1 is out NOW! Download links here!
6846890_21-11-2023-02-31-00-116_PostLancamento copy.png

Hello, my dear Freshmen!
Forbidden Fantasy is finally here!
After months of hard work, we are thrilled to announce the official launch of Forbidden Fantasy - an immersive game that combines sensuality and an incredible narrative to offer a unique gaming experience.
The game is available for immediate download for $25 subscribers! Download now:
Forbidden Fantasy Chapter 1 has:
  • Over 250 4K static images
  • 26 animations in 60 FPS
  • ~30 minutes of fresh gameplay
  • Voice Acting, Sexy Sounds and Moaning
  • The thrilling beginning of a new adventure
  • Subtitles available in: Brazilian Portuguese, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional) Czech, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Thai and Turkish.
Our next discount dates are:
We are HUGE fantasy fans, so developing a project of our own has been a lot of fun! We hope you fall in love with this new world (as we did), and enjoy it as much as we do!
Getting this release to you was an amazing experience. Our team was focused until the very end to make it just perfect. Thank you so much for your support, and for helping us create great games! Forbidden Fantasy is an awesome project, and I can’t wait for Chapter 2!
Play it now:
See you soon,
f1r3

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
After months of hard work
250 4K static images
Get a lot of money and hire a lot of people. Start develop two games. And be extremely slow and unproductive even with a team of people behind :KEK:
And just to put some in perspective: during this last year, these "team" of guys released 1661 renders and 121 animations with freshwomen S2ep1, S2ep2 part 1 and this new game. DPC, working fucking ALONE, is about to release 5868 renders and 335 animations more or less in the same amount of time. Working. Without. A team of artists and animators.
Their clients should really question them what the hell they are doing to be so unproductive to the point to be outworked by a guy working ALONE.

Last edited:

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
I have a question guys on this new game - I did a search for Forbidden Fantasy and I see some older versions of the game, looks like maybe a developer abandoned a game by the same name a while back...would someone mind linking me if there is a new thread for this game on F95 so I can "watch" the thread for updates? Thank you in advance.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
Since this new game will be completely free in 3 weeks, I can't complain about anything y'know. Banging elven hotties and demon chicks is going to be fun. :BootyTime:
The first episode will be free. Don't hold your breath thinking he will make all episodes free instead of put this new game on steam at some point.

4.50 star(s) 546 Votes