Zephea

Engaged Member
Sep 7, 2019
even with downloading the most recent update....still cannot get the game to load... Keep getting the crash to notepad thing i had months ago. Had given up on it for a bit hoping a later update resolved it.. and nope.
Did you try changing the Video/Render settings? Hold down SHIFT and start the game. At the upper left select the Angle... option. Press Quit at the bottom left and then try to start normally.
At times it works (in Windows) sometimes it does not. :>)

Darkrider_X

Mar 8, 2023
Did you try changing the Video/Render settings? Hold down SHIFT and start the game. At the upper left select the Angle... option. Press Quit at the bottom left and then try to start normally.
At times it works (in Windows) sometimes it does not. :>)
The game isn't even loading. The initial loading screen pops up and before it can even move past that it crashes to the notepad.

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019

"FreshWomen - Season 2 Episode 3 Part 2 is coming on August 16th! Are you ready? Because we almost are.

Here’s a quick summary of our progress:
  • Blocking: DONE!;
  • Lighting: DONE!;
  • Facial Expression: DONE!;
  • Cloth Simulation and Polish: 6 scenes done, 2 in progress, 0 to go;
  • Animations: All animations on final stage!;
  • Characters, Script and Storyboards are done!
  • Voice Acting is done!
We’re very excited about this part, and I’m sure you’re going to love it! You’ll have a good time with Julia, Chloe, Alyssa, Madison, Chery, Jessa, Gabby and Angela, and a hot sex scene with Devilla!

An alpha will be released next Friday, so we can get feedback from our testers and polish everything to perfection!"

f1r3

Sparhawker

Mar 23, 2022
So, at the end of Episode 4, you get to choose who to stay with....are there any RP points involved or does it affect the storyline? I've looked at three and there seems to be no difference to start with in Episode 5 and it's not clear from the WT if there is any effect.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So, at the end of Episode 4, you get to choose who to stay with....are there any RP points involved or does it affect the storyline? I've looked at three and there seems to be no difference to start with in Episode 5 and it's not clear from the WT if there is any effect.
I can't remember for certain, but I think there's a minor bonus to whomever you stay with. There also may be a sex scene with that girl that otherwise you'd miss. This is off a somewhat fuzzy memory, though, because it's been quite awhile for me since I played that part.

4.40 star(s) 547 Votes