Meeet

Apr 23, 2021
Has Oppai-man said if they will go back and animate the sex scenes that were made before the animation tier was reached?

May 6, 2018
I wanna say these are the best fucking models and renders that I ever seen on this site but that would be disrespectful to the other high quality games that I like so I will stay silent.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
I wanna say these are the best fucking models and renders that I ever seen on this site but that would be disrespectful to the other high quality games that I like so I will stay silent.
These models are definitely beautiful, but they can't match those of games like Being a DIK, City of Broken Dreamers, Midnight Paradise (as shitty as that game is), A.O.A. Academy, Summer's Gone, and others.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
These models are definitely beautiful, but they can't match those of games like Being a DIK, City of Broken Dreamers, Midnight Paradise (as shitty as that game is), A.O.A. Academy, Summer's Gone, and others.
It depends on what your preference is. The games that you list are extremely well done, and the women are very pretty. But most of them are very thin and not curvy. The ones in this one are a sexy combination of curvy/fit for the most part, which is a lot more my style. Its one of the main reasons that I'm keeping a close eye on it.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
It depends on what your preference is. The games that you list are extremely well done, and the women are very pretty. But most of them are very thin and not curvy. The ones in this one are a sexy combination of curvy/fit for the most part, which is a lot more my style. Its one of the main reasons that I'm keeping a close eye on it.
It's OK, all these games including Fresh Women look beautiful and everyone has their preferences.
But hey! I must say that I prefer curvy women myself, and all the games I mentioned have plenty of them too: Isabella, Jill, Sage, Jade, Camila in BaDIK to name just the most relevant; Victoria, Katie, Shanlon, Venus in CoBD; every girl in Midnight Paradise except the little sister and the MC's female friend; Jenny, Rebecca, Vicky in AOA Academy; etc.

As for quality, I just think that Fresh Women is still a step behind the others I mentioned in terms of detail of the models, naturality of their poses and facial expressions, etc. They're awesome, but not in the pantheon of top best models yet.

Gladheim

King in the North
Donor
Nov 3, 2020
I hardly has to disagree Lily is one TOP girl/MILF

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
I agree that the renders/models in the games you listed are amazing but I don't play a single one of them but I plan on playing FreshWomen when there is more content.

Reactions: Sweet Force

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
It's OK, all these games including Fresh Women look beautiful and everyone has their preferences.
But hey! I must say that I prefer curvy women myself, and all the games I mentioned have plenty of them too: Isabella, Jill, Sage, Jade, Camila in BaDIK to name just the most relevant; Victoria, Katie, Shanlon, Venus in CoBD; every girl in Midnight Paradise except the little sister and the MC's female friend; Jenny, Rebecca, Vicky in AOA Academy; etc.

As for quality, I just think that Fresh Women is still a step behind the others I mentioned in terms of detail of the models, naturality of their poses and facial expressions, etc. They're awesome, but not in the pantheon of top best models yet.
Isabella in DIK is one of the hottest and most beautiful women in all of these games. Zero debate.

But for the limited scope of this one, I like what I've seen so far. Certainly enough to give it a lot more time. I do agree with you, that if a game has poor facial expressions and especially dead eyes, it can ruin it. There have been a few where I liked a lot of things about it otherwise, but had to abandon ship because the characters looked like creepy manequins.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Nice renders, girls and good story for the kind of game it is. I would put a brake on his imagination though but I guess the dev wanted to add some more lewd on first release. Anyway, good stuff, keep it up.

Entertainer33

Jul 24, 2018
Isabella in DIK is one of the hottest and most beautiful women in all of these games. Zero debate.

But for the limited scope of this one, I like what I've seen so far. Certainly enough to give it a lot more time. I do agree with you, that if a game has poor facial expressions and especially dead eyes, it can ruin it. There have been a few where I liked a lot of things about it otherwise, but had to abandon ship because the characters looked like creepy manequins.
Agreed on both parts. Isabella is my favorite route in DIK, not just for her model, but everything about her story. Glad they went the route they did with her.

I also can't count how many games I just noped out of because of the bad, creepy models. I know a lot of these are done on free time and people have limited acess to assets sometimes, but I'd rather not try and play with a literal barbie doll.

.... I would put a brake on his imagination though but I guess the dev wanted to add some more lewd on first release. Anyway, good stuff, keep it up.
Overall I liked the day dreams. They gave me a nice peek in the early stages but didn't overstay their welcome, except for the dream with Emily. Didn't care for a whole scene that didn't mean anything and took time to get through. I'm a weirdo who is here for smut with meaning, apparently! :p

Just finished a my first play through. Liked what I saw so far. Decent variety in women, and so far I don't feel railroaded into anyone's path I'm not interested in which is a big plus for me. Lily and Alyssa seem to be my faves so far, though the rest of the girls have their obvious appeal ;)

Very nice interface so far as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: kartolas

Wrappa

Jul 13, 2017
I couldnt find this via the search option so i thought why not upload a thread myself... im literally done with everything but uploading the Linux version and now i stumbled across this while searching for preview pictures... fuck my life lol.

4.50 star(s) 546 Votes