saSux

Nov 7, 2019

Hey Guys,
These were the best best rated screenshots by our patrons. Now I want to know which is the best of all.
We’re taking some extra time to polish the initial and the ending scenes of episode 2. It’s important that we take this extra unexpected time to get everything right. I’m happy for your support for this overtime.
Just to be clear, I have the email address of all patrons of August, and I’ll send the download link to August Patrons when we publish episode 2 in September, even if you don’t renew your membership for the next month.
During the development of episode 2, we expanded the team a bit, and learned more about animations for episode 3. Episode 1 took us 11 months to create and Episode 2 took us 5 months. So are gaining speed. I believe that as our team expands, we’ll deliver more episodes in a timely manner.
Again, I’m very grateful that you enjoy our game, and I’m looking forward to release episode 2 as soon as the quality is up to par with Episode 1.

Reactions: anker11

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Sooo, in September there will be two updates, one for August and one, regular, for September, right?:unsure:
Based on fulfilled patreon goal
...When we reach this goal, our team will have 6 people and we should be able to deliver 40 minutes of content per month. This means we can release 1 episode per month....
Oooor, wtf cares, just throw them a bone/renders, they will happily chew it for a while:WeSmart:
God bless a new age, and old ways:BootyTime:

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
I hope we get more Emily. I think she is my favourite, to be honest lol, even though I don't think the developer intended it to be an option.

4.50 star(s) 544 Votes