m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
The initial release was frankly average and boring in terms of plot.
Hopefully, this update has improved something.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Yay, dead father and MC with amnesia... don't know why I have this nagging feeling like I played this 9872 times before?

Anyway, with such an original plot there is no chance I can skip playing it. :D

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Interesting renders but... another game with a school setting? If it doesnt turn out another mindless harem game I might give it a go, but I am imediately put off just by the same old thematic

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
This game has a lot of 5 star ratings and likes for only a second release. Let me check this out.
Yes, I find that curious as well, but most games with excellent renders will rack up the stars even if the story doesn't quite compare. Not saying that is the case with this one though. I would like to try it, but I'm always hesitant about getting involved with a game at such an early stage. I'll wait for a few more reactions on ep. 2 before deciding. :unsure:

Reactions: QuietMoon

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Oppai-Man
Been watching this for a while but it will be nice if you can add "future tags" in a devs note or in genre spoiler.
Have yet to play this last update but I liked the 1st ep a lot. (y)

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Not a fan of the datamining... I'll try it, but not until the blocker patch gets updated.
The best thing to do is unplug your internet while you play this game. I don't like the ideal of some newbie developer collecting information on whatever. I mean I turn that stuff on big games. But they give you the option if you want it on. I am not sure if that is the case here.

Reactions: Tinuss

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
FreshWomen [v0.2.0] [Oppai-Man] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 920 MB / 324 MB - FreshWomen-0.2.0-win-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Linux: 914 MB / 314 MB - FreshWomen-0.2.0-linux-crunched.tar.bz2
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 903 MB / 307 MB - FreshWomen-0.2.0-mac-crunched.zip

Download (Win/Linux/Mac): - - MediaFire

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools:
UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Something like this drops.. I have no save file, and haven't posted but still watching the thread?? Why? There's nothing in tags to push me away then I look at renders and I'm like OHHHHHH. LFG! :love:

4.50 star(s) 546 Votes