Silver2301

Feb 2, 2019
So the game is tagged animated but I saw some reviews that said no animation? can anyone clear things up?

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
So the game is tagged animated but I saw some reviews that said no animation? can anyone clear things up?
There is no animations. Not currently. Obviously none of the 7 people working on this game knows how to animate things.

Gimpster

Aug 15, 2021
the renders on this game are some of the best iv seen ... the story is pretty good tbh ... the english is a bit messed up in parts but nothing you cant ignore tbh .... as for the animationss .. sigh ... you get a chick running on a tredmill and the usuaul paning of a chick from shoes to head ... but there are ZERO sex animations of any kind ... and that really pissed me off
this game would pick up folloers fast and be a hit if it had sex animations sadly i think i will get mostly ignored ... this would have been fine about a year or so ago but now it just doesnt fly .. sorry dev i love the game but you need sex animations ....

Reactions: Mad Max68
Nov 24, 2019
Oof, having to set preferences.text_cps manually from the console... Evil XD

It seems to have an opt-in feature for analytics this time.
A quick glance at the code from the Compressed Version reveals that it is not supposed to start to send anything over internet before you agree, hence, opt-in. (Which is the new privacy-standard for analytics and etc)

EtherApe doesn't seems to be detecting anything unusual on TCP layer either.
Still, I advise to set a firewall rule, just in case.

(Oh, and some steam stuff making the game take almost 2 minutes to load, probably I messed up something as I have Steam installed and it is messed up - was faster to just tell Ren'Py to not attempt to load the module.)

Last edited:
Dec 26, 2018
Loss of memory plot... Missing or dead parent(s)... and NO incest tag? (which is a good thing, btw)... Bullshit.
Could it finally be that devs are realizing the incest kink isn't a universal kink, and the bias was skewed all along? Don't you do that, don't you give me that hope.
Somebody is gonna make an incest mod. It's dumb as hell.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I just started and no, noooo! don't tell me that i will look for my father who worked for the mafia and i will have to deal with ugly nasty vilains!!
Oh god that kind of story is something nobody has ever seen!
The girls are so gorgeous and so sexy and all those tits !! that i don't want my game to be spoiled by a stupid mafia/crime/secret fucking story ! :ROFLMAO:

Update : Ohh i have lost my memory and i wake up, i could never have imagine such a plot, never seen that either.

But i have a question: why the mc mostly always lay on the ground between the girls legs and look up at her pussy when he meets one? That's a strange way to say hello and i guess it could cause some problems don't you think. I will try this tomorrow at the mall, maybe it works. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: DA22 and m4pII

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Oh, it's back, I like this one. So, the story is kinda basic but at least, the characters are kinda fun. The models are gorgeous too and there is no kid in the game, bonus point right there. It only lacks animations but seeing how it took between 0.1 and 0.2, I won't complain.
Dancing girl best girl but the milfs are great too.

Reactions: Sweet Force

House Of Black

Jun 5, 2020
Loss of memory plot... Missing or dead parent(s)... and NO incest tag? (which is a good thing, btw)... Bullshit.
Could it finally be that devs are realizing the incest kink isn't a universal kink, and the bias was skewed all along? Don't you do that, don't you give me that hope.
Some of you talk about people being triggered over NTR, but that can be said about Incest as well. You randomly brought up incest when it’s not even in the game lol.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh, it's back, I like this one. So, the story is kinda basic but at least, the characters are kinda fun. The models are gorgeous too and there is no kid in the game, bonus point right there. It only lacks animations but seeing how it took between 0.1 and 0.2, I won't complain.
Dancing girl best girl but the milfs are great too.
Yes i like it too, very funny game, it's the first time in such a game that a dream scene was really good!
The plot is quite basic, the boy who is seaching his father and his past has been done so many times, but the moment it does not make the game boring, i'm ok with this.
Lets hope the dev remembers that people play this game to have fun and up till now it was fun!
I have already played such games who started well and then went on spending a lot of time about a crime or mafia story i absolutely didn't give a shit for.
I have already ditched Sue just because she was annoying me with her auntie spying job but i guess that a major part of that game will be about this unfortunetely.

Reactions: DA22

_tewi

Aug 4, 2020
Cute? Absolutely. Petite? You bet. Sister? Or mother or daughter (which is totally rapey)? No fucking thanks. I'm not trying to kink shame but Imma kink shame. No dude, that's just gross. Just say you're into older women or younger women, or whatever, but wrapping a type over with familial relations doesn't make it disguised, it just makes it grosser.
>rapey

cringed

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Renders look good. Is there enough content to justify a download at this stage? I'm not looking for a fuck-fest but some action would be nice.

4.50 star(s) 546 Votes