Blizzard99

Feb 11, 2021
Small update after a gap of about 5 months. Think there's a team behind this game as well. So, I think it's sorta disappointing. Also, the game requires datamining (which I'm not a big fan of). Think, I shall drop this game. Good luck to the devs for the future.

Reactions: Yourmom21

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
wow, wow. More than 5000 per month in a game without animations and that has just started. What am I missing?

rishirajrebel

May 19, 2020
This game is not too good the publisher said animated but there is no animation at all in sex scenes what a disappointment if you add sex animation then this game will be more good but this is very disappointing

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
I've made a mod for this game

Updated for version 0.2.0

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scenes
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
Installation:
  1. Run unren option 1) Extract Rpa packages
  2. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: MEGA
Thanks scrappy :cool:

nineeleven

Oct 9, 2017
Renders look good. Is there enough content to justify a download at this stage? I'm not looking for a fuck-fest but some action would be nice.
There’s a surprisingly plenty amount of hot content at this stage in the game, take it from someone who also avoids playing until there’s content, download it.

Reactions: ItsNotMeToo

Kakato

Engaged Member
Feb 25, 2017
I'll be honest. I was very hyped a few days ago, but all of that vanished with that second release. Don't know how to express it, but It didn't hit like the first release and there's no animation. No animations with this quality of renders is a BIG let down. Don't know if it will get better in the future, but that update was like a cold shower. Got the same feeling with the 2nd update of " True Bonds ". Great start, but kinda disappointing after. Anyway, just my humble opinion.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
MC looks like another Max from BB descendent, lost memory trope is kinda meh for me, but overall renders and some female characters are interesting, probably the gym girl is so far my favorite.

I don't really care about animations, its cool if they are included and im also cool if they're not there.

avoy

Jan 28, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/analytics/analytics.rpy", line 5, in <module>
ImportError: No module named requests

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "/analytics.rpyc", line 1, in script
  File "C:\Users\avoy\Desktop\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\avoy\Desktop\renpy-7.3.5-sdk\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/analytics/analytics.rpy", line 5, in <module>
ImportError: No module named requests

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Fri Sep 10 15:30:26 2021
im having analytics........prb h0w can u s0Ive this?

Dec 26, 2018
Need more Susan please, seems like she’s being used as a tease. She has the fewest scenes in the game. Want to follow her after work & see if she’s a dominatrix or swinger at a sex club or grt locked in that storage room with her
Don't know shit about her really. She could be a dominatrix, she could be one of those high powered business women who like to get dominated in bed, she could be an evil genius.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of FreshWomen [v0.2.0]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan FreshWomen [v0.2.0]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of FreshWomen [v0.1.3]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan FreshWomen [v0.1.3]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Italian translation

Updated
: 2021-09-09
Version: v0.2.0

4.50 star(s) 546 Votes