Requiem131

May 19, 2021
Let's see how this game evolves, it's really promising so far.

As for the NTR, not so far as they were not caught but there is a cheating scene, but I think you can reject it easily if you're not interested.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
Maybe because that is all they had. I think once they have more time to do the full scene with the different positions, they could easily integrate them into the game.

I do feel the game would benefit hugely if the quality is this top notch for quality animations.
That is their only Achilles heel so far, no proper animation.
I am wondering does this game have NTR or not?
Netori, yes. I don't think Netorare is on the menu.

screenshot0001.png
Why is he carrying him like this lol.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
It's "fun" how the game just consistently ignores your choices in order to barrel through its preferred storyline.

Decide that Sue can go fuck herself -> MC goes "Well, I guess I can help her a bit for now, since I'm still undecided."
Decide repeatedly that the annoying schoolgirl is too young and annoying -> MC still invites her around to his for strip games.

Arhiman

Jul 16, 2019
Good Renders, interesting story (let's see how it goes), Also it looks like some BDSM elements are going to be included in future updates and I am definiltely looking forward to this !

Keep up the good work !

AwsHen

Oct 13, 2018
Is the dev planning to add sex animation in the future?
looks like he will, he even posted a preview of it today on his patreon, so maybe from episoe 3 we will get animations and maybe he will animate even the previous scenes as there is a demo of sue blowjob animation which is in the game files but doesn't show up in the game.

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

Volare!

May 6, 2019
By (somewhat) popular demand, I've updated the no-analytics mod for v0.2.0. Replace "scripts.rpa" in the game folder with the linked file (after renaming it).
Features: removes data collection, user fingerprinting, and related option in the menu.
Only tested with the compressed version. Should work with the non-compressed as well.

FWIW, opting out does not send anything... but collection still happens. Just in case, if you change your mind :rolleyes:.
Thank GAFAM for teaching people how to do that stuff!

This is going to be a small brain moment for me, but how do I download the attachment? I click on it and it opens a webpage containing a bunch of gibberish.

Dang Der Ji

Mar 30, 2018
looks like he will, he even posted a preview of it today on his patreon, so maybe from episoe 3 we will get animations and maybe he will animate even the previous scenes as there is a demo of sue blowjob animation which is in the game files but doesn't show up in the game.
Well that's nice to hear, cant wait for the future updates.

share_or_fail

Jan 13, 2020
Some of you talk about people being triggered over NTR, but that can be said about Incest as well. You randomly brought up incest when it’s not even in the game lol.
If the letters R, T, and N are even in the title, those people fucl<en freak out. Not to mention the whole, people- fiction or otherwise- that have a sex life outside of you/a PC is NOT NTR, it's LIFE. I agree with your crticism, but it's about 1 to 1000 in comparison. 1 being anti-incest, 1000 being anti-NTR. I mean, I can start obsessively asking if the incest is avoidable every time a game or update is released...

Dec 26, 2018
Not as hard as I cringe everytime I think of what the OA game community could be- with all this damn awesome talent- but it isn't because it looks like the community is obsessed with fucl<ing their mothers or sisters, etc.
Bro what if the hot chick was your sister? Can you even imagine? Haha its crazy bro!

share_or_fail

Jan 13, 2020
Bro what if the hot chick was your sister? Can you even imagine? Haha its crazy bro!
Great, he's calling me bro, next he's going to want to have sex with me. :sneaky:
If the hot chick was my sister, I'd say, no that's gross, and proceed to not do anything. And think of the billion other people who I could screw and pursue them instead.

4.50 star(s) 544 Votes