Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Well there is no incest here which is a good thing. Most games use it like bait to lure patrons or just for plain laziness.
If this game shows anything is that you don't need it at all to success.

Reactions: share_or_fail

Pravsha

Dec 23, 2020
I don't get the comment either considering there was like a 5 or almost six months wait period and that's without animated scenes. There's other Devs putting out content with animations at a decent rate so I don't get the discussion.
According to the developer, an experienced team is working on the game. 700 images in 5 months, without animation and complex program code is too little. This amount of work is usually done by beginners without outside help.

Reactions: _exodus_

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Honestly, I didn't really like this update because of Lilly's lack.
The only thing that made me happy was the time we can spent with Alyssa, I like her.

We could only see Lilly when we were at the MC meeting with Julia (?) at MC home.
Then we could see that Lilly wanted to come to the MC, probably to talk. But when she saw MC and Julia together, she went away angry at MC. :cry:
I feel like she has feelings for the MC and she feels bad about seeing the MC with another girl.

Lilly and Alyssa the best women in the game. :love:

_exodus_

Mar 30, 2021
Honestly, I didn't really like this update because of Lilly's lack.
The only thing that made me happy was the time we can spent with Alyssa, I like her.

We could only see Lilly when we were at the MC meeting with Julia (?) at MC home.
Then we could see that Lilly wanted to come to the MC, probably to talk. But when she saw MC and Julia together, she went away angry at MC. :cry:
I feel like she has feelings for the MC and she feels bad about seeing the MC with another girl.

Lilly and Alyssa the best women in the game. :love:
I like Chloe at least I wanna like her. Alyssa is my favorite though.

Reactions: Qmil679

_exodus_

Mar 30, 2021
I disagree, the Dev already teased players with walking animations so why stop there? If this game was gonna be animation free then he never should've implemented minor ones in the first place, don't dangle raw meat in front of hungry animals. And yes, the game would be much better with animations.
I played games like Freeloading Family without animations, that came out in 2017, I still was able to enjoy the sex scenes though.

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I played games like Freeloading Family without animations, that came out in 2017, I still was able to enjoy the sex scenes though.
Even though I like games when we have animations, it's a good bonus.
Games without animation are good too. For example, consider Sisterly Lust.

Pravsha

Dec 23, 2020
You can enjoy Charlie Chaplin's silent black-and-white films. But today it is possible to shoot color films with sound, which increases the impression.

HansDampf788

Dec 31, 2018
For example, consider Sisterly Lust.
While I'm not up to date with Freeloading Family (haven't played since Oct. 2019), I played both Freeloading Family and Sisterly Lust and I like both games but I think both of them were held back by not having animations.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
You can enjoy Charlie Chaplin's silent black-and-white films. But today it is possible to shoot color films with sound, which increases the impression.
And if he had shot it with color and sound it would have been a different movie. Would it have been better? Maybe. But it would probably turn out that the actors had terrible voices and would ruin the movie.

Reactions: Ragnar

ILikeThat

Jul 22, 2017
assuming that this project is made with Daz3d, what models are Sue and Julia's called?
Like are there specific names to the character models?

4.50 star(s) 544 Votes