Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Meh, the render quality is good, and the women are hot, but the Asian girl is the only decent one, every chick needs to see a shrink and get meds for their bipolar disorder, they go from happy to angry to slut in 30 seconds.

Like urple the purple, she takes her top off no worries, then removing her skirt she gets angry and tells you not to look, then 5 minutes later she is soaking wet ready to fuck you, and all of them are like that bar the Asian.

The facial animations really need toning down HARD, especially on the MC, "you left undies on the bed" and the MC scream WHAT and acts as if someone told him his dog got run over, and he really comes off retarded and unlikable, like again run over dog when he somehow thinks blondie knows he had a wet dream about her, I fucking facepalmed so hard I almost knocked myself out.

It has at least a unique story, albeit another "I forgots everything" game. but needs toning down.

Also, how come urple the purple rewards you find when helping Sue, she had like DD+ tits, and then when she is at your place and goes topless she has Bs.

UserNed

Mar 18, 2019
So far it seems like choices don't seem to matter much at all. example, I tried using all the 'I don't want her' choices for julia (young purple hair) and still get gaming scene and offer to kiss her. The gaming scene leads to running into Lily at the vending machines - that plays out the same regardless. I'm guessing/hoping that the choices which get reviewed at the end of each episode will eventually make a difference. I'm kinda liking the game with it's occasional goofiness mixed with the relationship building. Although as someone else pointed out it does swing back and forth a bit quickly. If I'm missing something here please let me know.

Loganfin

Dec 2, 2020
So far it seems like choices don't seem to matter much at all. example, I tried using all the 'I don't want her' choices for julia (young purple hair) and still get gaming scene and offer to kiss her. The gaming scene leads to running into Lily at the vending machines - that plays out the same regardless. I'm guessing/hoping that the choices which get reviewed at the end of each episode will eventually make a difference. I'm kinda liking the game with it's occasional goofiness mixed with the relationship building. Although as someone else pointed out it does swing back and forth a bit quickly. If I'm missing something here please let me know.
My guess/hope is that its because its extremely early in the game/process. Like we're playing Chapter One of Twenty, or something along those lines, so those things just haven't been able to be fleshed out quite yet.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Great start so far. Doesn't just jump right into the sex but nor does it blue ball you (although the dream sequence was annoying).

Last edited:

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
LOL, you are literally told in-game about analytics, how the fuck can something be shady if you know about it.

Reactions: megamanx06

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Just hoping for a clarification, will we be able to casually date the L.I.s simultaneously or will we be locked into a path? Considering the cheating tag, I was hoping to date around for a bit before choosing which girl(s) to end up with.

Just finished the current update, the cliffhanger was interesting as I did not get any suspicious vibes from Susan. While animations are always welcome but not always necessary, I do feel its a bit of a bait and switch seeing the animation tag listed only to find out its for something as innocuous as one of the L.I., jogging/walking, but nothing at all for any of the really well done lewd scenes. Hopefully those were just test animations and assuming the Dev wants to continue to add more, eventually we'll get treated to animated lewd scenes.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samuel Hidayat

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Played the second episode and I continue to really dislike Sue and yet we continue to be forced to spend time with her. Disappointed that Chloe was merely a phone call this episode, also still dislike that the MC has to have sex with Lily in the first episode. Anyway, curious where the plot goes but it seems that the bitch characters are the ones who matter and the rest are mere side characters (at least so far).

WhyAm1Here

Oct 31, 2021
Hey Oppai Man, is Episode 2 for Fresh Women available for non-patrons, or do you have to be a patron to continue the story? Also, do you have to download the game in order to play episode 2, or is there an online version somewhere?

tonydurrant

Sep 17, 2019
Hey Oppai Man, is Episode 2 for Fresh Women available for non-patrons, or do you have to be a patron to continue the story? Also, do you have to download the game in order to play episode 2, or is there an online version somewhere?
Did you look at the first message in this thread, or are you just trolling?

The Bush Diver

Feb 21, 2020
Oppai-Man is no ordinary dev, that's for sure. Just finished playing this game, and some things must be said...

His attention to detail is on the level of CoBD, and that's not a small feat. Stellar job! Great writing, and everything is going really well so far...hard to imagine this train going off the rails for whatever reason.

Some animations on the sex scenes would be perfect, and would surely put the dev on the same level of CoBD and BaDIK, without a doubt.

I need more of Sue!...and Lily...and Julia...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game is going straight to the top!

Last edited:

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Played the second episode and I continue to really dislike Sue and yet we continue to be forced to spend time with her. Disappointed that Chloe was merely a phone call this episode, also still dislike that the MC has to have sex with Lily in the first episode. Anyway, curious where the plot goes but it seems that the bitch characters are the ones who matter and the rest are mere side characters (at least so far).

Sir ,don't you know this is the BESTEST GAME EVAH,and you are a troglodyte for criticizing it. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: MrFriendly

ai9999

Apr 2, 2020
Yep I enjoyed most of this game, it's pretty good. Thanks for sharing. (y)

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
I've made a mod for this game

Updated for version 0.2.0

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scenes
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
Installation:
  1. Run unren option 1) Extract Rpa packages
  2. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: MEGA
I ported this to android, and I get a nasty gram about not being able to find cheats/tab_1.png, you have any idea why that might be? The images are definitely there but it gets pissy.

4.50 star(s) 544 Votes