MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
It's still being worked on. Dev hired more team members, training them probably took time and focus off work on Ep. 3 but hopefully later episodes will release quicker as a result.
Hopefully. 3 months is too long. Impossible to remember what happened after that long.

Reactions: Boss105

MGUltimate

Dec 12, 2021
Understandable, in this case just play finished games or the rare ones that are able to have like a 1 or 2 month schedule.
Not rare. Plenty have 1 month, 1 I play is every 8th (8th, 18th and 28th every month.) Some I don't play seem every week or more. Others are horrible like once a year, or one with a bad reputation here milfy shitty or something like that.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Great game. The render quality is great, the characters are very good. I especially loved Lily, Susan and Mae. I don't know if we'll see Mae again, though.. Good luck dev

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Also where can I get things called free wallpapers? I entered my mail address on the site, but I didn't receive any mail.

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
ep3_sat_chloetalk_004.jpg

Hey Guys!
Episode 3 is almost done, with 1155 renders and 29 animations (+12 new animations made for Episode 2). I'll announce the exact release date soon.
Right now, this is what we have on our to-do list:
  • Enhance some scenes with music and sound effects.
  • Select the best screenshots
  • Finish rendering the animations.
  • Get feedback from testers.
In this episode, we had a breakthrough, where we increased the number of renders per week by 308% thanks to the addition of new people to our team.
And it's the first time you'll see sex animations in the game thanks to our new animation pipeline.
I have a lot of ideas to increase our productivity in episode 4 and I'm excited to see what we'll achieve next.
Thanks for being patient and trusting us.
Cheers,
Oppai-Man

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I remember this developer promising 1 update per month after hitting 5k goal. Now with 7 people on their team, they are putting on 1-2 updates per year. Lol.
From their patreon:
UPDATE: Right now our team is 3 trained people, 2 people receiving training, and 2 slots for new people to join soon.
So effectively they only have 3 people actually working on the game.

Reactions: filochard
4.50 star(s) 544 Votes