zetsupetsu

Dec 22, 2019
Renders look great! Not playing yet as its failry new, but commenting here so I can have it on my watch list.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Oppai-Man is no ordinary dev, that's for sure. Just finished playing this game, and some things must be said...

His attention to detail is on the level of CoBD, and that's not a small feat. Stellar job! Great writing, and everything is going really well so far...hard to imagine this train going off the rails for whatever reason.

Some animations on the sex scenes would be perfect, and would surely put the dev on the same level of CoBD and BaDIK, without a doubt.

I need more of Sue!...and Lily...and Julia...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This game is going straight to the top!
What is CoBD ?

• Haha
Reactions: DanThaMan

Midnight Knight

Nov 17, 2021
In my opinion this game is a half rotten apple
Story & Models are amazing and tasty
But scenes & choices are the rotten part :(

Xeron_Xr

Apr 5, 2020
ep3_sat_cafe_059.jpg

Hey Guys,
Last week a new artist joined us and we adopted some scrum methods and our velocity has increased tremendously.
If you’re a guy that likes numbers and graphs, check our . One of our metrics is the expected number of days until the release of episode 3. It’s calculated based on our velocity over the last 14 days, and also our velocity since we started working on episode 3 (September 9th).

image (5).png

This graph is only an estimation, but it shows that episode 3 will be released in 43-96 days. 7 days before the estimation was 153-163 days. Here is what changed.

• A new artist joined us: Kachow. He is very good and is doing an amazing work from the day he got into our team.
  • The screenwriter is rendering some scenes, since the script of episode 3 is done.
  • I eliminated the work of the video editor and split it to all artists, so they can also select the music, sound effects and transitions for their scenes. This means the person in the role of video editor is now making renders too.
  • We’re applying a scrum principle: we select the tasks on Monday and expect each team member to finish them by Friday. No tasks are added or removed until next Monday.
I’m still observing our metrics to see if they are correct, but I got a feeling that we’re finally getting the velocity we waited for so long. Episode 3 is around 50% finished and maybe we can release it in January or February.

I’ll keep you guys updated. I’m still surprised and I expect our velocity to keep improving over the months.

Thanks for being with us.

Oppai-Man

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
Can't wait for more Julia and Emily!

Is it just me, or is this update taking much longer than the previous one? Does that mean we can expect even more content this time around?

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Geez,January or February...It will be death race with Apocalust.Im used to top games around to be twice a year updated (DIK,Summer's,DeLuca's,etc),but not for the 'game with great renders' and meh story...

4.50 star(s) 546 Votes