p6s9y6c9h

Apr 15, 2021
One of them you will find by going to the pool area via the room where you found the keys.
I think you are probably missing near the piano.

Reactions: NukaCola

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
Decent game but I did not like that i rejected Julia because i didn't want to be involved with a too young girl and regardless, i was force to play strip tetris and regardless of the outcome, i end up getting shat on by Lily. Can't stay Lily is any better tho, as she freaks seeing me in boxers with a girl that could easily be a school mate or friend. Also, that fake Russian dude is annoying as hell. I would also prefered that my Sue was just a bitch instead of the town hoe. At least she gave me some, but the relationship future of this character seems already shut down.

SirQuiggle

Sep 18, 2020
Everyone's way too loose lol.
I get that the dev probably wanted showcase some nice scenes early on but the writing was good enough to get me invested while most of the sex just came out of nowhere. As others pointed out it wasn't even clear whether or not Sue's scene was a dream, which made me wonder if all the previous ones were too. If this is actually a plot point that has to do with mc's accident then that could be interesting, but if not I really hope the dev revises them in future updates.
Also, the shady analytics stuff is not cool.

Last edited:

Dav1994

May 11, 2020
Sorry if it's been asked, but does anyone know where else Chloe's model has been used ? I'm pretty sure I've seen it somewhere and I really like her.

krith

May 15, 2021
Does anyone have the official walkthrough guide?

drooopy

Feb 27, 2021
Interesting vn, i thought it was just mindless adult content sprinkled with comedy at first. I think the plot is supernatural in nature, which is weird cause it's not presented that way.

majimie

Dec 31, 2020
I hope you love the game. My team put a lot of sweat, tears, and blood for 11 months to bring this game to you.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can’t afford to pledge on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
dude,i like the game,thanks for your team what had done

ⱮìꝈąղ

Mar 23, 2021
This keeps appearing whenever i open the game:cry:. I don't even know whether it is because of the walkthrough mod or the game itself. Please help me!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
I just started the game and I am confused already, I see no incest tag, but Lily is called landlady?.

4.50 star(s) 544 Votes