SamualHand

Engaged Member
May 4, 2018
I would say it's typical for any software project that to reach the last 5, 10 or 20% you need more effort then 5, 10 or 20%.

RandyPhoenix

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Screenshot_1.jpg

So tags are missleading? Cool... I have looked couple of scenes and they were not animated at all, not even staticly... I realy like the renders and was hyped to play and started but i can say im found of games with wrong tags and without sex animations... I saw DEV have a lot of patreon now, i hope he will make this game well animated include making first two episode animated aswell... But for now im out...

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
View attachment 1616518

So tags are missleading? Cool... I have looked couple of scenes and they were not animated at all, not even staticly... I realy like the renders and was hyped to play and started but i can say im found of games with wrong tags and without sex animations... I saw DEV have a lot of patreon now, i hope he will make this game well animated include making first two episode animated aswell... But for now im out...
Never go by those tags, too many idiots add stupid tags that are not in the game.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
There are a number of games posted here that have no sex scenes at all or very little, so I think having the animated tag makes sense even if it isn't in sex scenes. Though there should be maybe a more specific tag for cases like that where the sex scenes are animated.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
Release Date Ep3.png

Episode 3 Release Date Announcement

The release dates for Episode 3 are:
+$25 Patreon tiers: Friday, January 28
+$10 Patreon tiers: Monday, January 31
$5 Patreon tier (patch only): Friday, February 11

Guys! The wait is almost over!
We finished Episode 3 and it's first time you'll see sex animation in FreshWomen. I loved playing this episode and I’m eager to share it with you guys!

This episode contains:
  • 1138 renders
  • 27 animations (+11 extra animations for episode 2)
  • 30 songs
Cheers,
Oppai-Man

Jan 7, 2022
Over-under Sue is Susans clone what with all the so far vague sci-fi stuff in the background? They look exactly the same, and I think there's more too that than a lazy dev.

4.50 star(s) 547 Votes