FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Why is this animation in the game files, but it is not in the game scene itself?
Maybe because that is all they had. I think once they have more time to do the full scene with the different positions, they could easily integrate them into the game.

I do feel the game would benefit hugely if the quality is this top notch for quality animations.

JohnGlenn

Aug 18, 2017
Is there a way to find the second set of gallery images in the game? The first set was found in the free roam, but I didn't see a second free roam when playing just now. No idea if I missed it due to the choices I made, or if it doesn't exist and there's a differnet way to unlock them, or what.

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
I'm going to check this out, but why is it always a college freshman? Why is it never a senior, or a graduate student? I guess I should just be happy that it isn't a ill-defined high school student.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Is there a way to find the second set of gallery images in the game? The first set was found in the free roam, but I didn't see a second free roam when playing just now. No idea if I missed it due to the choices I made, or if it doesn't exist and there's a differnet way to unlock them, or what.
There is no free roam in the second chapter. So the only gallery images are from the first chapter.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
So the tag is misleading, just like the game A.O.A Academy.. :unsure:
If you are complaining about a (The ?) "Harem" tag.
Then I would recommend a visit to Specksavers,
As there is no Harem tag above nor on the OP.
As for the other game , While there is no actual Harem yet .
A Harem Route was activated and is in play since near the end of Chapter two.

Rchuck

Jun 30, 2017
I am using the translator.
I really hope this game gets more updates, although the time it took from episode 1 to episode 2 and the content we had in episode 2 is so short I hope things get better.
Regarding the story, well it's not new but it wasn't bad either. Things are promising, there's a lot of potential in this game and I hope people help the developer so that he's more inspired to do the job.
What I can say is that the game has fine art, and it doesn't just fuck all the women, it has a main line and through that it creates ramifications.
Hoping for more soon.

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
EDIT: This was for 0.2, here's the mod for 0.3.

By (somewhat) popular demand, I've updated the no-analytics mod for v0.2.0. Replace "scripts.rpa" in the game folder with the linked file (after renaming it).
Features: removes data collection, user fingerprinting, and related option in the menu.
Only tested with the compressed version. Should work with the non-compressed as well.

FWIW, opting out does not send anything... but collection still happens. Just in case, if you change your mind :rolleyes:.
Thank GAFAM for teaching people how to do that stuff!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
By (somewhat) popular demand, I've updated the no-analytics mod for v0.2.0. Replace "scripts.rpa" in the game folder with the linked file (after renaming it).
Features: removes data collection, user fingerprinting, and related option in the menu.
Only tested with the compressed version. Should work with the non-compressed as well.

FWIW, opting out does not send anything... but collection still happens. Just in case, if you change your mind :rolleyes:.
Thank GAFAM for teaching people how to do that stuff!

Thanks for doing this dude, i'm sure people are thankful for this and appreciate your time doing this! (y)

CiaoNima

Jul 29, 2020
Loss of memory plot... Missing or dead parent(s)... and NO incest tag? (which is a good thing, btw)... Bullshit.
Could it finally be that devs are realizing the incest kink isn't a universal kink, and the bias was skewed all along? Don't you do that, don't you give me that hope.
Even if it had incest, all you would've have to do is click a few choices which would simply avoid the incest scenes or characters, it's a "kink" as you said afterall, same as NTR.

Reactions: prawnhound
4.50 star(s) 544 Votes