bobdickgus

Apr 9, 2020
I'm trying to remember what AVN I played last where the "sidekick bro" wasn't a tool.
Welp, I suppose it could be worse, you could have your "best bro" get you sucked into a blackmail angle or your "best bro" could be keeping secrets from you for your own good. :HideThePain:

Dylan is a saint compared to those guys.
Stabby Mike - Once in a lifetime.
Even Fat Jack -> Horse cock Jack -> Fit Jack in that game is a far better supporting character than 99% of other game male sidekicks.

Valex

Apr 27, 2017
The game has beautiful art, mood-setting music and on top of that, an engaging story.

Still, i have to agree with some of the other commenters on the MC's dumb faces during the lewd scenes.
I think that's hardly funny, and sure as hell not sexy.
Even some of his surprise/shocked faces during a serious conversation make him look utterly stupid and unlikable.

Another nitpick that bothered me in this latest episode was the lack of creampie animations or even a clear shot (not from afar with a weird angle) during the lewd scene with Emily.
I admit it's nitpicking, but in a game with so much attention to details, it feels really odd to see such an (intentionally or not) omission. I just can't un-see it.

Cheers!

Last edited:

PRINCE2126

Jul 13, 2017
hay I know this question has probably been asked or answered but can someone tell me if the game Contain ntr now or in the future that also includes cuckolding and swinging. im not a fan of those thing and am selective on which games i play thank you in advance if you replied with the answer

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
weres the new content? it ends at the same place as the last update...
Um, did you read this from the changelog on the OP?
To play this version, you have to go back to the scene that happens in Susan's house, and play from there.
If you didn't load again from where you previously did (when you started playing Ep4 Beta) you won't see new content. Episode 4 wasn't totally complete, so more content was added during the day.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
OK, I finally have gotten around to starting the full Episode 4 update (I had only done the beta up until now). Does anyone else see image names constantly displayed in the top left corner of the screen? It didn't happen with Episode 3 (and I just checked and it still doesn't happen in that episode). Oppai-Man, did you have some tracking code or something that was left in the release unintentionally?

There are also a couple of strange issues with Chloe in the van where I see this:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Firstly, I'm assuming that if I'm playing everything else in English, this Portuguese isn't what you intend to display at this point. Secondly, if I already had the MC open the lid to the laptop earlier, is there a reason to have the player choose again here? Is there maybe a bug that will be fixed later? When I played Episode 3 before, the dialogue at this point naturally progressed into "I've been here all along" at this point, rather than requiring a choice again. If I choose Caminho A, I proceed as I would have expected, with "I've been here all along" and continuing forward as before.

I run into this again when leaving the van shortly afterward, where a previously made Dylan choice is required again, and I have everything for that choice in Portuguese. I don't understand what's happened, but I didn't see anything like this with 4-Beta, either. It's very strange to me.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
1651207365683.png MOTORCYCLE??!?!?!!?!
That's a Scooter.
It's a Moped.
It be a .
It's a . It's a Piaggio Vespa or Piaggio.
It's a goddamn .
THAT IS NOT A MOTORCYCLE!!!

Weasel_Face

Sep 16, 2020
I seriously don't speak Portuguese, I really like this game but the Dev needs to get his shit in gear cause every choice I have to make I have no fucking clue what I am being asked!

1651220230490.png

I am playing the English version of this game, why am I experiencing this???

P.S. It has been 37 years since I drove an Army Jeep, goddamn I miss it and I really need one to make me whole! BTW an Army Jeep is the worlds best beer opener. Seriously, I could open a beer long before twist offs on so many places, best place of all the ignition switch :p

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I seriously don't speak Portuguese, I really like this game but the Dev needs to get his shit in gear cause every choice I have to make I have no fucking clue what I am being asked!

View attachment 1782927

P.S. It has been 37 years since I drove an Army Jeep, goddamn I miss it and I really need one to make me whole! BTW an Army Jeep is the worlds best beer opener. Seriously, I could open a beer long before twist offs on so many places, best place of all the ignition switch :p
Oh good, I was beginning to wonder if I was the only one.
Yep, I posted about exactly the same thing on the previous page. Well, that, and the image number always appearing in the top left, like in your screenshot.

Reactions: UnoriginalUserName

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Yep, I posted about exactly the same thing on the previous page. Well, that, and the image number always appearing in the top left, like in your screenshot.
Yeah, I ran into this issue at the beginning of April with the beta release but nobody else mentioned it for some reason. I can't remember this occurring with any previous versions so I'm not sure what the deal is with this particular episode.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

WildMaradona

Jan 25, 2022
This seems to happen on moded versions only. As I understand, the render names and the alternative paths (this is what the portuguese text says) are debug tools.

Maybe some interaction between mods and original code makes this happen?

Anyways, just play the non-moded version and this should stop happening.

View attachment 1782927

Yeah, I ran into this issue at the beginning of April with the beta release but nobody else mentioned it for some reason. I can't remember this occurring with any previous versions so I'm not sure what the deal is with this particular episode.

ive_got-problems

Mar 21, 2018
How do you actually start this game? Seems like when I go to new game it just gives me a choice between a bunch of scenes. I pick the first one available, but it starts me off at College. From the description it seems like I'm missing some content where he loses his father and loses some sort of his memory. Does this come later? I don't want to miss anything that is pertinent to the story.

xinkala

Bonk
Game Developer
Nov 26, 2020
How do you actually start this game? Seems like when I go to new game it just gives me a choice between a bunch of scenes. I pick the first one available, but it starts me off at College. From the description it seems like I'm missing some content where he loses his father and loses some sort of his memory. Does this come later? I don't want to miss anything that is pertinent to the story.
nah you are not missing any content. you will learn about his father and memory lose while playing

Reactions: ive_got-problems

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
This seems to happen on moded versions only. As I understand, the render names and the alternative paths (this is what the portuguese text says) are debug tools.

Maybe some interaction between mods and original code makes this happen?

Anyways, just play the non-moded version and this should stop happening.
Nope, unmodded version here, still não fale português (thanks Google).

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
Game's great, animations are top notch. Didnt have any bugs so cant say anything on that. I would agree to tone down ahegao face alittle, the biggest one was on Alyssa scene. She goes full ahegao with her eyes rolling back like she was the undertaker. Little ahegaos are good, like the Sue one but full on ahegao are often time a miss. Lots of sexy stuff tho. Loved it. Also this game is gonna be brutal later since its not harem. I dont know who to choose, all of them are great.

Reactions: DADIANA

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
The game showed a sudden strange behaviour today: I started it as normal, but it threw me out before the main menu and a virus warning appeared. Checked the game's folder, and the exe file has vanished. In addition to that, the zip in the MEGA downloads folder has also disappeared. Re-downloading and unzipping in the old location (I deleted the rest of the folder first) produced an error that I would need admin rights to do that. Worked anyway. So I started the game with the 32 exe version and that worked fine. Later I checked my antivir, and alas, the old file was there sitting in quarantine. I deemed it okay restoring. Guess the "spyware" was the cause of the trouble.

First of all, I am a bit confused. Fresh Women. As in "the used char models are fresh as a daisy and have never been used before"? Or as in "Fresh Prince" in the sense of they are cool? (How nineties! ;) )

So you've been hit by lightning (LOL - oh wait, really?). At least the explanation for the amnesia trope is minimally original...

Other small points:

- Like others have already mentioned, the full version of update 4 still thinks that the spied-upon-woman threw you out instead of Sam.

- Great animations!

- Julia is just Emma level cute. Also it seems that she's the only one that you didn't have an intimate relation with yet.

- That freeroam "borrowed" from the college setting game that shall not be named was nice (couldn't find one render), but there's only one for now. Would be nice to have more, but of course it may be complex and extends development unless you make them really small like in the other college setting game with the Three Vowel Academy.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to the next updates now that College started for real. Especially with the housing situation.

Reactions: jjfiglbcop
4.50 star(s) 546 Votes