dopey80

May 29, 2017
This is strange. In the Beta Lily kicked MC out for spying, in this version it's Sam who kicks him out but all the subsequent dialogue refers to Lily kicking him out. A bug in dialogue triggers?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Before I Forget

Arx07

Jan 3, 2021
[VN] [Ren'Py] FreshWomen [Episode 1-4] [Oppai-Man] [OS@2.71GB, HQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 2.71GB
MyRepack-YAC size: 1.03GB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC (Windows) = / WorkUpload / PixelDrain

Tutorial on how to create Windows/Linux/MacOS build can be found here.

Notice: Its already included in the repack but if you want just Official Guide Episode 1-4, look below in attachments.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)

FAPmaster369's compressed version of Freshwomen ep. 4 from https://f95zone.to/threads/freshwomen-ep-4-oppai-man.79740/post-8014419

With built-in walkthrough mod (up to and including ep. 3).

Also, the images and audio are no longer "loose" so it doesn't take up to "X to the power of seven" minutes to extract (ie. they are RPA-archived).
I have also added my own modifications to remove the callback. It should work.
And then I have removed the 18+ warning which I think is stupid. Those who get this know what it is.

cooperdk's No Loose, Cheater, Silent, No-Age-Warning version (1.05 GB):

GoFile:
Pixeldrain: Pixeldrain

PS: Only error I found is in the beginning, I get a "Image 'ep1 mon_anim_lily_intro_beginframe' not found"
Log.txt: IOError: Couldn't find file 'images/ep1/mon/anim/ep1 mon_anim_lily_intro_beginframe.webp'.

(EDIT: Multiple webp files are missing from Episode 1 Monday and they do not exist in either the compressed or the original version of the game.)
Just click "ignore" on the Ren'Py error screen whenever an image is missing.
Pleasr, can you make Low Quality compressed version.
When i got 70% its force close, so sad :(

underoath27

Nov 22, 2020
Great update! I enjoyed it a lot! And hell! Sue, so far, is my favorite one, but Alyssa is so sweet! Can't wait for next episode!

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
I'm trying to remember what AVN I played last where the "sidekick bro" wasn't a tool.
Welp, I suppose it could be worse, you could have your "best bro" get you sucked into a blackmail angle or your "best bro" could be keeping secrets from you for your own good. :HideThePain:

Dylan is a saint compared to those guys.
Klaus in Lust Harem (great game btw), hard to say anything without spoiling the fun, but let me just say that this guy would shoot a guy, call 911 and bail out just to get off of work ealier, it's shocking that it didn't happen yet.

foolrider

Oct 15, 2018
Hello. After finishing this update, I decided to use the guide but there is a scene in Episode 4 that confuses me a lot, the one at the beach house. There must be a mistake since it talks about Emily... and in the conversation between MC, Susan and Sue I don't end up knowing which is the "correct" way... what have you done?

Reactions: Montanabob75
4.50 star(s) 546 Votes