PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
It still isn't at Milfy City's level or even close.
I've looked at that game a few times and always have to pass. Pretty sure it just needs to hide itself under a rock in utter shame. They don't call is Milfy Shitty for no reason. Hahaha:ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO:

I have my fingers crossed, just hoping that Fresh Women won't be as bad as what I heard during all the ruckus over the Steam friendly changes. Wasn't pleased about any of the proposed changes as none of them were justified or necessary. Just spineless pandering from what I gathered. But, we shall see... got it loaded up now... Going back in... Maybe I should order a pizza delivered... that generally improves my mood... even if the new update blows chunks, at least I have pizza! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Jul 7, 2020
Does the F95Zone version of the game not get all the scenes of the update?
Like, in the walkthrough seems like there's much more things than what I seem to be able to play.
I can't play the Beer pong event, Julia on the Balcony, The Ball neither the Stock room.

Reactions: Call of Booty

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
Hmmm,my game finished after leaving the frat party but in game walktrough is saying I should go to the ball,too. Is it only for certain path?

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
They aged up Julia to make her a young adult going to college rather than a teenaged high-schooler. A very welcome change.
I remember not liking Julia's changes when Oppai-Man first announced them, but now I don't really mind them. Sure, I understand her fans really liked that about her, but since I do prefer older women like Alyssa or Lily, or just done years older like Sue, that aged up was really fine for me.

Kame-Sennin

Engaged Member
Aug 29, 2017
I've looked at that game a few times and always have to pass. Pretty sure it just needs to hide itself under a rock in utter shame. They don't call is Milfy Shitty for no reason. Hahaha:ROFLMAO::devilish::ROFLMAO:

I have my fingers crossed, just hoping that Fresh Women won't be as bad as what I heard during all the ruckus over the Steam friendly changes. Wasn't pleased about any of the proposed changes as none of them were justified or necessary. Just spineless pandering from what I gathered. But, we shall see... got it loaded up now... Going back in... Maybe I should order a pizza delivered... that generally improves my mood... even if the new update blows chunks, at least I have pizza! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
while you're at it you can also booty call a whore incase you got blue balls by the new update you know

• Haha
Reactions: Mythrs and PapaPhat

bamachine

Nov 17, 2020
The MC is a bit of a drama queen, after he fucks Lily, he brings up Sam and when she does not think he is a murderer, he goes ballistic. I mean, she may be wrong but it does not seem like she is hiding anything. Even if she were, that was a dumb way to play it, like a toddler that had their toy taken away. Grow a pair dude. I like the game overall but the MC needs to grow the fuck up, especially when dealing with Lily.

I am guessing I am not missing anything, my game stopped right after Dylan showed up to get our MC some more sensible swim shorts.

Duke4515

Jul 8, 2017
I'm going to be honest and say I don't understand the need for a paint change with Julia. That just seems arbitrary. A 19 yr old can also be cute so some word changes also seem unnecessary. I don't mind her being a college girl and all tbh because I didn't even realize she was supposed to be in high school before. I just feel like there was some odd over correction for steam that didn't need to be so extreme when it comes to how she was portrayed.

I don't know everything that was changed but based off the post this is what im seeing.

Reactions: PapaPhat

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
What have you too do, to get the ball scene? because it seems importend, at least according to the walktrough

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
does anyone have gallery unlock mod? i cant find it
It is still here... had a bit of trouble accessing the link for some odd reason... took a few clicks to convince it to show up, the page just sat there staring at me like it was done until I hit the refresh button and Scrappy's post shows up but it is still here... best part about that is that scrappy updated it for the latest version! Huzzah!
Hope this helps, Peace out, Phat:cool:(y)

Scrappy's Fresh Women mod click here...

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
Julia's content is still absent... Oh Lord, the dev is teasing us.

Is there a confirmed release date for the full Episode 5?

4.50 star(s) 546 Votes