Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Okay... after I heard what had happened to make this game "Steam Friendly" I deleted the entire game...

However, I am not one to just take other folks word for something. I am also curious enough to make most cats jealous and I must be a glutton for punishment... Soooooo, I just DL the latest file and will play this from the beginning... AGAIN!

I'm hoping it will exceed my expectations, which are rather low at this point. Fingers crossed!

• Haha
Reactions: Shadow Emperor

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] FreshWomen [Season 1, Episode 1-5 (121)] [Oppai-Man] [MinQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 4.34GB
Repack size: 831MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notice: Since there was is an Official Compressed version i decided to make one that is focused on Size over Quality. If there is demand for higher quality one i could make an MQ Edition.

PC = / / /
MacOS (EngineFilesOnly) =
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful ;)

Last edited:

taler

Oct 5, 2017
Reactions: Son of Durin

omega_rugal

Engaged Member
Aug 24, 2018
good render, scenes with heels, but like usually girl i like there is no scenes :(

yes i like Susan

Sony676

Mar 14, 2021
I've made a Walkthrough/Scene gallery for this game

Edit: Updated for version 0.5.7
  • Removed scene gallery (Dev added his own)
  • Split scene and image galleries into 2 separate menus
  • Unlocked all scenes/images

Features:
  • Highlighted text green that gives points/leads to scenes
  • Added "Unlock all" button to the gallery
  • Added A scene gallery to the quick menu
  • Added a "CHEATS" button to the bottom right corner
Installation:
  1. Merge the "game" folder from the mod with the one from the "Fresh women" folder

Download: PIXELDRAIN MEGA
new version is having some problems. Getting a lot of "pic not found" messages.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Wait, did they change something? I don't remember any big changes
Gotta read the forum for what others said. I know I wasn't happy with what I heard. But, I will be playing and sharing what actually happens in future posts. As I understand it there were some changes... some rather unpopular changes. So, I need to see for myself before I can say more. Peace out, Phat :devilish:

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
And I would stop supporting them. I dont like how some Devs play their little games to string people along. It's too easy for me to just hit the unsubscribe button and drop them like a bad habit.
Honestly if you just removed the BETA from the name you can just view them as actual updates and not BETAs, if you think about it that way then they release updates quite frequently.

PapaPhat

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
Honestly if you just removed the BETA from the name you can just view them as actual updates and not BETAs, if you think about it that way then they release updates quite frequently.
Yeah... this game has been in development a couple of years or longer now... isn't there some kind of time limit on how long you can still call it beta? Should be...

4.50 star(s) 546 Votes