Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
On the one hand, you give us a 1000 choices and on the other you give us none that really give us a chance to do anything with the story. Why have choices at all? That Dylan fuck? Dude has to go!!

Reactions: ann87ra

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
EDIT: this won't work for 0.5 beta. I'll update when the full 0.5 version is released.

All right, here's the no-analytics mod for the full v0.4.0.
As usual, grab the archive and replace the original "scripts.rpa" (in the 'game' folder) with its contents.

Features: removes data collection, user fingerprinting, and related option in the menu.
Only tested with the compressed version. Should work with the non-compressed as well.

Enjoy!

Just because I am a technology idiot. Does this remove the Devs blatant snooping? Who does he think he is, Microsoft?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Just wait for the full version of Episode 5. Player can't fuck Julia until the full version.:p
wtf cares about her anyway....lily should be there:p
hope only for animated sex scene this time:BootyTime:
(or any sex scene with her at all where mc would do the pounding and not vice verse - considering their last encounter and her reaction towards mc:HideThePain:)

p.s.
those guys have invented a new ingenious way to provide "regular" updates - they release 30-40% "demo"/betas, after few months of developing, followed by patches having 10-20% of planned total update content for the months that follow....my bet would be they are releted to microsoft or similar tech-company, they do know how to make people hooked and how to maximize profit:KEK:

vince638

Oct 12, 2018
Does this remove the Devs blatant snooping?
It does, but stops at episode 4 for now.
It could also be incompatible with files or scripts from episode 5, depending if any of them changed between the two. That could cause ren'py errors or ruin your saves, so I can't really advise applying it to anything but 0.4 proper. The compressed links are still available here if needed.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
It does, but stops at episode 4 for now.
It could also be incompatible with files or scripts from episode 5, depending if any of them changed between the two. That could cause ren'py errors or ruin your saves, so I can't really advise applying it to anything but 0.4 proper. The compressed links are still available here if needed.
I think this is Horse shit. I know how to block it, but this is borderline spyware at this point.

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Yeah, is smart to divide update to 3 parts across atleast 3 months, so they can ask 25 dolars on patreon each month
And I would stop supporting them. I dont like how some Devs play their little games to string people along. It's too easy for me to just hit the unsubscribe button and drop them like a bad habit.

KanyeT

Mar 15, 2020
p.s.
those guys have invented a new ingenious way to provide "regular" updates - they release 30-40% "demo"/betas, after few months of developing, followed by patches having 10-20% of planned total update content for the months that follow....my bet would be they are releted to microsoft or similar tech-company, they do know how to make people hooked and how to maximize profit:KEK:
Yeah, is smart to divide update to 3 parts across atleast 3 months, so they can ask 25 dolars on patreon each month
I rather this business model than others. Some games get way too popular or big for their own good and devs don't feel the need to keep fans on the hook. They are so vague and arbitrary with their updates, that it can take anywhere from 6 months to 9 months between releases with practically no indication. They don't rush or operate on deadlines, it's just when they get around to it.

Antherak

Aug 20, 2020
those guys have invented a new ingenious way to provide "regular" updates - they release 30-40% "demo"/betas, after few months of developing, followed by patches having 10-20% of planned total update content for the months that follow...
I personnaly think it's BS and bad work ethic. At the start of the game when it was 1 or 2 people developping the game, it was what, 4 ish months between updates? Then came all the BS about hiring people to push content faster. Skip to now, they are a 10 people studio and STILL don't push updates any faster than when they were 2. With 10 people and a plan from the start for the game / story, everyone should have their task, like rendering, programing, writing, animating, etc, shit should be pumping. And if you come with the excuse that coding guy has to wait for render guy to finish, then why you need both?

4.50 star(s) 546 Votes